WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine

Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Calgary, Canada
“easy to get around, comfortable and friendly people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Goods right next to the wonderful giagantic grapevine mills outlet mall. lots of restaurant options around shuttle/van service keeps our travelling cost low staffs are extremely friendly and helpful would stay at the same hotel again Bad a bit more expensive (probably because I stayed during the memorial day long weekend)

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback. We at Homewood Suites value your opinion and take every comment seriously and with the utmost respect. I'm glad you had a wonderful stay with us and if there is anything we can assist you with in your future stays, please don't hesitate to ask. Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Grapevine.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

I had a short stay at this hotel and absolutely felt comfortable. The added breakfast and light dinner was a GREAT feature. I was at a conference and got reliable dropoff and pick-up. The only missing item was a safe in the room. I would absolutely use them again!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thomaston, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

The hotel is not far from DFW and is a good value for the price. Be aware if you are coming into DFW and looking for the hotel shuttle, it doesn't run continually, you need to call and then wait for them to drive over and pick you up. The hotel is pretty typical for a Homewood suites, nothing to write home about, just a good value, nothing too fancy.

Allen, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Room & Hotel is a bit dated and could use some refreshing in the décor, however staff was friendly. This hotel is perfect for long stays with a full size kitchen in the rooms. Perfect for those on a food budget.

dallas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

this is the best hotel ever!! the amenities are awesome!! the staff very friendly and helpful..my room was awesome it felt like home!! I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone I know!! prynce was awesome at the front desk as well as Claudia...they greeted me every morning with a smile ..breakfast was great, love the English muffins and the scones!!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are always pleased to hear our guests’ comments and to hear that they left our hotel satisfied with their stay. It's the surveys and feedback from our guests that help us to ensure that the services and amenities we are providing are set to exceed our guests’ expectations. Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Grapevine.
Lafayette, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

I would of given this hotel 5 stars but the young female shuttle driver was rude. She didn't know exactly where we were going. We trusted her because we aren't familiar with the area. She dropped us off on the wrong side of main st and didn't realize it until after she left. When It was time to be picked up she didn't want to pick us up at the right spot and had an attitude about it. She didn't say a word to us when we entered the shuttle. Didn't even ask us how the restaurant was or anything. Other than that the stay was good Pryce and Sharron (I think that's her name) were extremely nice and helpful. The breakfast was ok, the waffles was horrible and I LOVE waffles. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to Grapevine Mills Mall.

Room Tip: I always stay away from the elevator and I didn't hear any airplanes
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review, as your feedback is truly valued. We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Hometown Suites while attending a Conference at the Gaylord. I appreciated the free parking at the Hilton, and the short drive to the Gaylord. I also really appreciated the free wifi, which had a very strong signal.

The hotel was quiet and the bed very comfortable. There were a couple of weird places that the cleaning crew overlooked-- there was a piece of tape stuck to the doorjamb in the bathroom and a crumbly kind of smudge on the light switch in the kitchen, but other than that, the room was very clean.

The hotel offers room service through an outside vendor. I ordered the first night, it took about 45 minutes to get my food, and I had to reheat it when it got to me, but the taste was fine. I left dishes in the sink intending to wash them later, but the maid took care of them when she cleaned my room, which I didn't expect.

The hotel offers complimentary breakfast in the morning and complimentary dinner in the evening. I went to the dinner one evening and had tasty buffalo wings and lukewarm potato soup.

I wanted to swim laps in the pool, but the pool is very small and doesn't go deeper than 4 feet. There was a family there when I tried to go so I gave it a miss. The hot tub looked inviting, but the kids were running back and forth between the pool and the hot tub so I decided to wait till later and never made it back down.

Overall it was a nice place to stay and I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, May 28, 2014