“Family spring break”

Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Mena, Arkansas
“Family spring break”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was very conveniently located by the Grapevine Mall, which offered attractions for all our children. The hotel allows dogs, a must for us. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and the complementary breakfast and supper were good. The staff were friendly and helpful. Nice experience.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback. We at Homewood Suites value your opinion and take every comment seriously and with the utmost respect. I'm glad you had a wonderful stay with us and if there is anything we can assist you with in your future stays, please don't hesitate to ask. Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Grapevine.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Turkish first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Stayed in a Queen suite 2 nights on business travel. Hotel is across the street from an outlet mall. Picked queen suite because it has TV in bedroom and living area where king suite did not have TV in bedroom. TV remote does not provide channel menu or guide. Bed was very comfortable but pillows were on the small size. Room was quiet and didn't hear any airport noise. Seems like decor needs a refresh as it was a little worn and dated. I always wear socks in hotel rooms and socks got very dirty indicating carpet needs to be steam cleaned. Also bathroom counter is dark color which does not show dirt. When I wiped counter to clean up a water spill, there was makeup or something on counter. Hotel does provide free shuttle service within 5 miles and this is a great amenity. Shuttle driver very friendly and professional. Hotel also provides free breakfast but food is only fair. They also provide free dinner Mon - Thur and again food was only fair. They did have complimentary wine and beer at dinner so that was great. Wine was average quality like Sutter Home, but friends said beer on draft was not good. They have snacks and travel items available for purchase but prices seemed higher than other hotels. Staff was very friendly and professional. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Check out pictures of rooms online. Some rooms do not have TVs in bedroom. I picked a queen suite be...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback. We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.
Flower Mound, United States
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Perfect location next to huge mall, multiple restaurants. Easy drive to Dallas or Fort Worth. No through traffic but some plane noise from DFW airport. Godd business support (wifi, lobby, parking, easy to find).

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Cypress, United States
Reviewed March 27, 2014

While staying at this Homewood Suites while on business I checked with the front desk person trying to book another reservation for the next week and was told rooms were available, I asked her to wait while i canceled a res at another hotel. I went up to my room canceled my other reservation went back down to the front desk to complete the reservation to find they had given the room away. Now I have to find a hotel during NASCAR Week. Further, I received an e-mail from the General Manager asking me to let them know about my stay, and what they can do to better serve theri customers.I replied explaining my situation... Needless to say no response. I am preferred with Hilton Honors an not used to this type of service.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Can't beat a suite! Rooms are clean and staff very helpful. Had a problem with my credit card but the front desk allowed me to check into my room while I resolves this with my credit card company. Would recommend this for a comfortable experience.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
We are always pleased to hear our guests’ comments and to hear that they left our hotel satisfied with their stay. It's the surveys and feedback from our guests that help us to ensure that the services and amenities we are providing are set to exceed our guests’ expectations. Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Grapevine.
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here one night and were very satisfied. We checked in and I was randomly selected as guest of the day and received 1,000 bonus Hilton Honor points. The front desk clerk, Sheldon, I believe was very helpful and courteous. The rooms were smaller than other Homewood Suites I have stayed in, but the entire property was very clean and well maintained.

Stayed March 2014
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
I would like to thank you personally for choosing to stay at our hotel and are happy to hear that Sheldon was very professional and accommodating with your family. I will make sure to commend him for going above and beyond to meet your needs. We really appreciate you for taking the time to complete this on-line survey rating your satisfaction with the hotel and service. Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Grapevine.
Texas, United States
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stayed in a 2-bedroom suite with some friends the night before we flew out on a week-long vacation. It was fun being able to share a suite and start our vacation that night, and it was so convenient being able to leave our car parked there while we were gone. Airport shuttle was convenient, and we didn't have to wait more than 15 or 20 minutes for pickup from DFW. Rooms were nice and beds were comfortable. It's not a super luxury hotel, but it was perfect for us.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback. We at Homewood Suites value your opinion and take every critique/comment seriously and with the utmost respect. I'm glad to hear that our suites and shuttle service were a perfect fit for you. If there is anything we can assist you with in your future stays, please don't hesitate to ask. Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Grapevine.