“Great Homewood Suites!!!”

Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed May 31, 2008

I stayed at this Homewood Suites for 6 nights while attending a conference that was held at the Gaylord Resort in May 2008. The hotel staff were absolutely professional, courteous, and helpful. The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle which I rode to and from the conference hotel 2 - 3 times each day. The shuttle was also available to go to the restaurants, mall, and nearby drug stores. The shuttle drivers were always kind and helpful. My room was very clean and comfortable. I enjoyed the great complimentary breakfast and evening meals. Our evening meal hostess was so pleasant and waited on us "hand and foot." I had a problem with my toilet flushing one night, but it was fixed promptly. I will stay at this hotel whenever I am in the area. Thanks Homewoood Suites in Grapevine, Texas!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine

Reviewed March 8, 2008

I have stayed at many Homewood Suites in the past, but this one wasn't as great as my previous Homewood Suites visits. My stay wasn't totally horrible. However, the hotel lack in few areas.

For instance, this Homewood Suites lack in cleaning, some of the furniture in my room was a bit worn, a few of the towels were stained, the sliding closet door was broke and the mirror was chip, and the breakfast was hit or miss on some mornings. There were many starchy things and not enough fruit or other breakfast variety. I thought the cleaning, worn furniture, and dirty carpet were big turnoffs for me. However, during my stay a company did come in to shampoo the carpets and the housekeeping did improve.

Hotel Pros:
Big Suite Rooms
Great for families with young children
Complimentary parking
Complimentary breakfast
Close proximity to Grapevine Mall
Quiet
Comfortable Beds
Close to DFW Airport

I think with shampooing the carpets, improving the housekeeping, and updating some of the worn furniture will make this an awesome Homewood Suites.

I will only recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to a business conference in the area, a person who likes to shop, and if you have a large family. Other than that, this is not a great location for anyone that wants to stay in Dallas or likes the city life. Grapevine is bit small town and too country. It is too far from downtown and many of the tourism things in Dallas.

On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest....I rank this hotel as 5. My stay was okay, but it wasn't spectacular.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2008

The stay was wonderful. With a few minutes walk we can reach to Grapevine shopping mall.(very big shopping mall)
Hotel man and woman were very kind to us.
Room was comfortable.
Refrigerater,kitchen,microwave,coffee maker,dishes,folks,knifes,spoons ,cups were there. The stay was wonderful. We will stay at this hotel whenever we travel to Dallas. Thank you very much.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2007

When my flight from DFW was cancelled, I scrambled to find a reasonably-priced airport hotel. The only room left under $200 was at the Homewood Suites in Grapevine, a chain I was not familiar with.

I called from the terminal for shuttle service, which appeared within five minutes. At check-in, I was upgraded to a 2-bedroom, 2-bath suite. The power had gone out briefly before my arrival and the reception staff kept apologizing for the delay while rebooting the computer - when in fact the wait was minimal.

The room was clean, comfortable, large, and equipped with a full size fridge, range, microwave, dishwasher, fireplace and THREE televisions! The business center was handy with easy to use PCs and a fast Internet connection. Breakfast was hot with lots of variety. Every employee I encountered was pleasant and went out of their way to make sure my needs were met. I wish I had a longer stay, but alas the skies cleared and my flight departed. I will definitely seek out and recommend Homewood Suites for future travel, especially this one at DFW.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank FrequentFemaleFlyer
Reviewed April 23, 2007

We stayed at this hotel for the first time. We received friendly and prompt check-in service. The room was clean and neat. The breakfast was better than the average hotel breakfast. We could recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a nice, neat hotel.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank gogonurse
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

I am so glad to hear that your stay at Homewood Suites was pleasant and timely. We definitely value your business and appreciate the affirmative feedback from you. Our doors are always open for your next stay!

Reviewed March 22, 2006

Stayed a couple of days here as one of the hotels during our 4 day trip. I would recommend this hotel. Reserved the 2-bedroom suite, the room was quite clean and very spacious and it had all kitchen amenities of home. The service from the staff was above average. The continental breakfast was good and had plenty of variety. Other than the pool area being small no complaints. A very good end to a short vacation that that started disappointingly in Irving. (See Summerfield Suites Las Colinas)

• Stayed: March 2006
3  Thank Stringent
A TripAdvisor Member
New Braunfels, TX
Reviewed December 25, 2003

Stayed at this property for 5 days in June. Close to DFW, and the Bass Pro Shop is right across the street. There are many dining options and the mall is close. I would definitely go back, the rooms are clean and they offer a full, hot breakfast and an evening dinner with beer and wine. Thanks, Grapevine HWS!

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member