Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courttwo bedroom suitefull kitchenhome away from homebreakfast and dinnergreat place to stayrecommend this hotelshuttle drivermile radiusbusiness stayexcellent stayfree breakfastthe entire staffdfw airportoutlet mallbusiness centerhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Oh my goodness. This hotel has my vote. It was so clean! My 9 month old crawled all over our suite and her socks and pants stayed clean. I was amazed!!! Usually hotels have nasty carpet, but not this one! The staff was genuinely warm and pleasant and you can tell they love their job. Even the cleaning staff and maintenance staff were so happy and eager to help with anything. The kids loved the pool and it was also clean and well-maintained. We also enjoyed the breakfast both mornings and the staff their was "on their toes" to make sure there was plenty of food and tables were available and clean. We had a great time. We will definitely be back! :)

Room Tip: The floor plan of the suites is great when traveling with kids of various ages.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites for your stay. We definitely value your business and appreciate the positive feedback. Our doors are always open, when you decide to come back.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Very busy hotel, but efficient check in and room was very clean. You can't beat the price considering the free meals, pool, exercise room and internet. Great location, close to mall, Bass Pro Shop, DFW airport, and downtown Grapevine.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your opinion. We take pride in our work to make sure everyone has the best experience. Our doors are always open; we hope to see you again!!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was booked into the Homewood Suites by my head office. Honestly, I'd never heard of them before but after my stay there, I'll be telling everyone I know about them. Safe to say, probably the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. The room was amazing. Normally I can't sleep in hotels very well but I had no trouble sleeping at Homewood Suites! I hated to leave. My departure flight was really early in the morning and their shuttle wasn't running yet and they paid for a cab for me. I've never heard of a hotel doing that! I wish my trip was longer so I could have spent more time at the hotel. I didn't get a chance to check out the pool (although I did peek my head in and it looked amazing) nor did I have a chance to enjoy the suppers or breakfasts but it did smell good. I will definitely be back!! (Just a added bonus for me, Lego Land was across the street!! My son was very happy when I got home with Lego Land presents. This hotel has it all including Location!!! )

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your participation. We are pleased that you chose our hotel and hope you enjoyed your time in Grapevine. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This was a wonderful experience, the front desk was friendly and very helpful especially since I was not familiar with Texas. The entire staff was great and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who stays in this area.

Room Tip: I stayed in the two bedroom suite and it was great!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

From a business traveller's POV this is a hotel I return to again and again. They are friendly, want to help and located near lots of amenities and restaurants. They also have an airport shuttle (available on call) and the shuttle can be used to nearby businesses.

Room Tip: Some rooms are smoking rooms. Be sure to be clear of preference. The staff are definitely interested in helping so don't be afraid to ask for help.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time out to give us your opinion. We value your business and hope to see you again soon!!