“Great hotel for the price and all the amenities!”

Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Very busy hotel, but efficient check in and room was very clean. You can't beat the price considering the free meals, pool, exercise room and internet. Great location, close to mall, Bass Pro Shop, DFW airport, and downtown Grapevine.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your opinion. We take pride in our work to make sure everyone has the best experience. Our doors are always open; we hope to see you again!!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was booked into the Homewood Suites by my head office. Honestly, I'd never heard of them before but after my stay there, I'll be telling everyone I know about them. Safe to say, probably the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. The room was amazing. Normally I can't sleep in hotels very well but I had no trouble sleeping at Homewood Suites! I hated to leave. My departure flight was really early in the morning and their shuttle wasn't running yet and they paid for a cab for me. I've never heard of a hotel doing that! I wish my trip was longer so I could have spent more time at the hotel. I didn't get a chance to check out the pool (although I did peek my head in and it looked amazing) nor did I have a chance to enjoy the suppers or breakfasts but it did smell good. I will definitely be back!! (Just a added bonus for me, Lego Land was across the street!! My son was very happy when I got home with Lego Land presents. This hotel has it all including Location!!! )

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your participation. We are pleased that you chose our hotel and hope you enjoyed your time in Grapevine. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This was a wonderful experience, the front desk was friendly and very helpful especially since I was not familiar with Texas. The entire staff was great and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who stays in this area.

Room Tip: I stayed in the two bedroom suite and it was great!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

From a business traveller's POV this is a hotel I return to again and again. They are friendly, want to help and located near lots of amenities and restaurants. They also have an airport shuttle (available on call) and the shuttle can be used to nearby businesses.

Room Tip: Some rooms are smoking rooms. Be sure to be clear of preference. The staff are definitely interested...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time out to give us your opinion. We value your business and hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently for business. It was such a wonderful experience the first week that we decided to come back the next week. Everyone was helpful and so friendly. The shuttle is a nice plus. The breakfast was plentiful and the dinner was a nice treat as well. After a few days, I had enough of eating out. The dinner buffet was a perfect alternative. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your opinion. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to you coming back for another stay at Homewood Suites.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

if you are doing extended biz in Dallas, these guys are priced right, work hard and bend over backwards to accomodate you - the hottub is a key feature for the necessary relaxing, the hours aren't strictly enforced (which is key for odd schedule people) and they'll give you a ride whenever they can, thereby saving on car rental stuff

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for all the wonderful comments about our hotel and staff. We do our best to accommodate each and every person that stays with us at Homewood Suites. If you are in the Grapevine area and need a place to stay, our doors are always open!!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

If you have a conference in Grapevine at a very expensive hotel, don't stay there, stay here!

With a free van that will take you anywhere within 5 miles (like that expensive conference hotel) and to-fro the airport, you can save $50+ a night! (But be kind and tip the drivers, who are helpful and friendly.) Plus, free internet, free breakfast, and free dinner (with wine if you like) stretches those per diem dollars even further. The gym is very well equipped, much better than comparable star hotels I've stayed at, and there is an indoor pool/jacuzzi and a basketball court as well. If you arrive late or crave a snack, there is a convenience store at registration, with decent prices (not hotel-gouge prices) and the ability to charge directly to your room.

Service: The entire staff is friendly, and they went out of their way to accommodate every guest's wishes. They were very patient with a very picky guest.

Rooms: I had a two-bedroom suite, including microwave (free popcorn in room!) and full size refrigerator and stove. The decor was fine, comparable to the star level of the hotel. Extra soft pillows on the bed, and the bathroom was super clean with recent updates (tile, countertops, cabinets).

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. We would also like to thank you for your business and the positive feedback. Our doors are always open for your next stay here with us.