New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Great Hotel! Everything we Hoped For and More!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine

Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
“Great Hotel! Everything we Hoped For and More!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here from April 17-21st. We're in town for Dr. Appts for my sons. We stayed in the 2 Room 2 queen room suite. It was my Husband, myself, my mother and my 2 boys (3,18mths). Whole suite was very clean. Loved all the room. The kitchen was great and came in handy with 2 small children. Each room has 1 queen bed which was fine with us. Awesome Things to know:

Super close to the Mall...like walking distance!
The offer what they call "small" dinner Monday-Friday. Food was good. Portions good. They have a menu in your room showing what they are serving.
They offer to let you borrow DVD players for your room which was great for my kids!
The indoor heated pool was nice. Never saw no one using it. I dnt know why cause it was relaxing.
They have basketball courts and a nice outdoor area with BBQ pits for use!
Have 4 close resultant a near by. Ritzy, ChickFla and Applebee's. Can't remember the 4th.
So many good things about this hotel. Great for families. Also very close distance to Great Wolf and Gaylord.

• Stayed April 2012
3 Thank brownleslie2000
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you for all the wonderful comments. I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you all again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

Spent 3 nights at the Homewood Suites Grapevine in March 2012 in conjunction with a conference at the Gaylord Texan. The Homewood Suites was well-located (minutes from the DFW Airport and the Gaylord and next to the Grapevine Mills shopping outlet and restaurants), as well as clean and well-maintained, with a very helpful front-desk staff. Good value for the money.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank CharlotteTravelGirl
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you so much for your business and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us!
alberta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2012

As with all my reviews I am going to give you a brief overview of who I am, so you know where I come from when doing a review.

I am a mother of 4, we live in Alberta, Canada, in a nice but certainly not fancy home, just over 1700 square feet.

This hotel is clean, roomy and has really awesome front desk agents!

The room itself smelled of something we could not quite put our finger on what though. It was supposed to be a non smoking room, but it kind of smelled of old smoke? Anyway we aired it out and it was fine.

The suite itself was really roomy!! We loved having the two bedrooms. Our twin teen girls loved having their own room with attached bathroom. We choose the smaller room as it had a desk, so I was able to get work done.

The beds were comfortable, and the sheets were soft. The couch was a pullout and not too comfortable, but it was ok. There were 3 flat screen tv's in the room, (one in each bedroom and one in the living room) The kitchen was nice, and it was great to be able to cook food if we wanted.

The kids loved the indoor pool and hot tub. It was nice and relaxing after a long day. The pool is great because it is barely over 4 feet at the deepest point, so great for kids.

The breakfast was delicious with different hot foods each day. it was nice to have the option to just eat what they had prepared rather than leaving the hotel to find something to eat.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again. I would recommend this to any family looking for lots of space, and room to enjoy.

Connect with me on facebook www.facebook.com/AmandaEvansCC

See you on my next review.... as a self proclaimed traveling nut, I have a lot more reviews to complete, and my next trip is already planned... Las Vegas June 2012!! Thanks for watching :)

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank canada134
Thank you so much for taking your time to give us feedback on our hotel. I am pleased that your stay was pleasant for you and your family. Hopefully when you are back in Grapevine, you and your family will stay with us again. Thank you for your business and I hope your trip in Las Vegas was fun!!
Grapevine, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2012

We took a weekend mini-vacation in town with 2 children ages 11 and 13 recently and can't say enough good things about this property. The suites themselves are great for families having separate bedrooms, (with doors), and private bathrooms also. We had the two bedroom and it was just perfect with chldren each having their own special place and TVs. The sofa bed in living room was comfortable for 2 adults. Full kitchen was stocked with everything needed from dishes/cooking utensils to paper towels and cleaning products. The entire suite was large and everything in it very clean. We even had a fireplace. The kids enjoyed the hot tub and heated pool which also very nice and well maintained. Although not a "cooked to order", the free breakfast was great with all hot items and extras included. Free in-room wireless a bonus and worked perfectly. The location of this property is just perfect for visiting DFW area and both cities East and West. Across from Grapevine Mills Mall, Bass Pro Outdoor World, multiple restaurants, movie theatres. Also just down the road from DFW airport, historic Main Street Grapevine and all metroplex highways. The staff was friendly, helpful and even let us check in very early as suite ready for us at noon.
All in all this property is great for all travelers to area whether business or pleasure and I recommend it very highly.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Piscesislanddreamer
Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites for your stay. We definitely value your business and appreciate the positive feedback. Our doors are always open, when you decide to come back for a mini-vacation in town again.
Philadelphia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2012

Just back from a 3 night stay at the Homewood Suites. I was welcomed by Carey who checked me in with a smile. I had booked a smoking room, but none were available. So Carey took a lot of time finding me a room that would be convenient for me to exit the building to smoke. Yes, I should quit! My room was perfect on the first floor. The hotel was easy to find. In walking distance is a 24 hour Steak n' Shake that had really good hamburgers. And a Applebee's. There is a really nice mall right across the street from the hotel along with Lego Land and the Aquarium. Downtown Dallas took me under 20 minutes. The pool and hot tub looked just awesome. I was "wowed" with my suite. The suite was clean and welcoming. Very comfortable size with full kitchen, living room area with pull out sofa bed, 2 flat tv's that had great reception and was easy to use. Bed was very comfortable. Private shower area with sink outside the bathroom. Internet was free and had no issues with connection and still watched my youtube with fast uploads. (Thanks Homewood Suites for that by the way!). The suite looked good, smelled good and was very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and staff greeted me with a smile. Staff seemed very friendly and hard working. The breakfast area was constantly busy. Reception at night with food that looked pretty busy too. Parking area was well lit and felt safe. I couldn't of asked for anything more? It was a perfect stay. Hope to see you again Homewood Suites! Thank you for all you do!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank WorryFreePhilly
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Your very welcome!
I am pleased to say that your stay here was terrific for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for your business.
Seward, Nebraska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2012

Had a king suite, bedroom was smaller than other HWS I have been in. Food both dinner and breakfast were good as usual. Breakfast had huge amounts of kids! Making waffles with no parents present mostly making a mess and noise. Was disappointing hottub was not working was really looking forward to it after long day shopping. Close by downtown, basspro and grapevine mills. Would stay again for sure!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank KarnaA
Thank you so much for your business . We are privileged that you stayed at Homewood Suites for your special occasion and hope you enjoyed your time in Grapevine. We hope to see you again soon!
houston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2011

The hotel is in a great location for the Grapevine attractions. The room was nothing fancy, staff were nice, breakfast was good. they had 2 different types of eggs, sausages, bakery, etc

Located in the mall parking lot. easy access to freeways and attractions, Basspro shops across the street, legoland around the corner, gaylord and downtown grapevine 5 min drive

Had a basketball court out in the back

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank kenpovegas
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on our hotel. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!