“Anniversary Celebration”

Black Watch Sailing Charters
Ranked #2 of 13 Tours in Grapevine
More attraction details
Owner description: Old World romance of the sea in DFW.
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Captain Dave, his crew member Weston, and the Black Watch provided me an opportunity to wow my husband for our anniversary celebration. This was an evening that we will remember forever. From the welcome to the goodbye everything was topnotch. We had a four course Italian dinner that you would expect at a high-end restaurant. The views of the lake and especially the sunset were AMAZING! Thanks so much for having us and giving us a wonderful anniversary celebration. My husband said the next day that he doesn't know how I could top it next year...we will have to come back.

All reviews
in 35 reviews
"sailors"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed June 11, 2013

What a wonderful experience!! Captain Dave worked with me for several weeks to pinpoint best date and time for myself and my new fiance. I had this set up as a post proposal celebration which provided a very gorgeous sunset view from Lake Grapevine with a mouth savouring 4 course meal. Highly recommended for any type of celebration either with your significant other, client gift, anniversaries, birthday surprise, etc. Looking forward to the next sail!!!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

The Blackwatch Sailing experience is a little piece of heaven right here on earth! I cannot begin to tell you what you're missing out on if you have not had "the experience." My husband and I have waited for 2 years to sail with Captain Dave, and after finally pinning down the perfect time.....it was well worth the persistency. For an enchanted evening, you enjoy relaxation like never before, journey into other countries by talking to Captain Dave about all his exciting travels, dine on meals that are beyond 5 Star quality....and if you let your mind take you there...you are boat owners for a bit. Just imagine having an entire boat all to yourself and being pampered the entire time.....ahhhhhhhhhh :). From the wine, soft music, gourmet meal, privacy, and exquisite scenery inside the boat and the outside sunset....life just doesn't get any better. Some things you just gotta experience in life....and the Blackwatch Sail Romantic Dinner Cruise is one of them....

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We went cruising on a Friday evening and was a very enjoyable experience. During this time of the year the sunsets and the fireworks show on the lake top off a great evening. Capt Dave is the tops in service and hospitality. This is a must for someone wanting to do something new and out of the ordinary.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 5, 2013

A truely unforgettable experience to celebrate my husbands 40th Birthday. A romantic dinner for two followed by a family sunset cruise once we were joined by our 10 year old daughter.....a surprise for her daddy. Timed to perfection by Capt Dave, Sue and Weston. Champagne and sunset...what more could we have asked for. A must do when we have friends visit us from the UK! Thank you Capt Dave and your crew for making our evening so special. We will definitely be seeing you again!