“Beautiful Sunset”

Black Watch Sailing Charters
Ranked #2 of 12 Tours in Grapevine
More attraction details
Owner description: Old World romance of the sea in DFW.
Euless, Texas
“Beautiful Sunset”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Went sailing with Black Watch on Sunday and it was the perfect setting for our Anniversary. The Sunset was Beautiful as was our dinner. Will do this again!

Visited June 2013

“A must have experience”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

An amazing and unique experience. I highly recommend it to everyone. Food was excilant. Cruise was relaxing. Perfect get away that's not too far from home, yet you feel like your away at sea. Boat is full of history. Cpt. Dave was very accommodating. Deffinatly A must.

Visited June 2013
Watauga, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Romatic Evening”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Captain Dave provides excellent service. The meal was amazing and his history lesson was great. My husband and I were celebrating Anniversary, Valentine's Day all in one. We did a dinner cruise in February. It was beyond what we were expecting. From beginning to end it was the most nejoyable dinner we have had in a very long time. Captain Dave calls and inquires as to what we want for dinner and what we like and dislike. We will definitely be enjoying another cruise with Captain Dave and his extraordinary boat.

Visited February 2013
Arlington, Texas
“Perfect Day Trip!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I chartered Captain Dave's amazing sailboat for a sunset tour to celebrate my husband's birthday. My husband is not the easiest person to shop for and I have found doing something for his birthday works much better than just getting him something. This was the perfect gift! Nothing is more relaxing than bobbing around in the water sipping on wine! We got lucky and sailed Lake Grapevine on a sunny day that was around 70 degrees. After touring the boat and learning about the history behind it, we set sail into an open area of the lake. We brought wine, cheese, and crackers. I really love that you can personalize the trip by bringing your own food and beverages! This turned out so well and was so easy to put together. Captain Dave has this down to an art and was truly a great host! We plan to schedule our next trip this summer and watch the fireworks over the lake! This was a 5 star experience!!

Visited January 2013
Greenwich, New York, United States
“Christmas Eve Sailing!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

What could be better than that, right? We visited my in-laws in Fort Worth over the Holiday's and thanks to Google, I found Capt. Dave and the magnificent Black Watch and we are so glad we did! Everyone had a wonderful time - the crew and hospitality could not have been better and the weather was almost warm ( considering it was 12/24 ). The Black Watch is a spectacular vessel and Capt. Dave is a fantastic host. We can't wait to do it again next year! Thank-you Capt. and Crew!

Dan Crawford and Family