“THE BEST!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 17, 2014

The BEST breakfast I have ever had.... Knew I was on to something when i pulled into the parking lot as it was pouring rain and there was still a 30 minute wait. I has the french toast and it was incredible. he staff her wis great at helping you breakdown the somewhat overwhelming menu. I may make a return trip (3 hour drive) just to eat here again. Did I say it was GREAT!?!

There are newer reviews for Oldwest Cafe

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Well I can tell you enough on how great this place is ... JESSICA ... Your the best ... Although for 2 we waited 45 minutes me hungry and prego .... She changed my attitude with a smile ... She kept us in the loop on why the wait was long for our food and kept my glass full ... Awesome person and restaurant .

2  Thank Kemistry89
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

This place has everything thing a person can want, and the food is worth the wait and money. I make it my first place to stop when I go through Texas. There is no better pancakes in the world, and wen u put the peanut butter syrup on them watch out lol... my nephew said it best wen he SAID THIS IS THEORY BEST PANCAKE YOU WILL EVER UR WHOLE LIFE."

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We were looking for a place to eat before heading to the Great Wolfe Lodge. After seeing quite a few restaurants on this hwy, we decided to turn back and go inside. What luck! The decor is western rustic but is not hokey. The meals arrived quickly, the portions were generous and the food was delicious. We had a mixed bag of lunch and breakfast plates and were happy with every bite. The staff was courteous and went out of their way to make sure we got what we wanted and were happy. After checking into the lodge, we looked through their local guide and saw that Oldwest Cafe had been voted best breakfast and lunch for many years in a row. They deserve the recognition. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Then this is the place. They have the best breakfast and lunch menus tho they are not open all day so get their early. Eat breakfast and you are good to go till dinner. The food is fresh creative and what a variety. You realize you are about to enter a great place when you can't find a parking spot... Enjoy