“Are you HUNGRY!”

Oldwest Cafe
Ranked #2 of 236 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grapevine, Texas
“Are you HUNGRY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Then this is the place. They have the best breakfast and lunch menus tho they are not open all day so get their early. Eat breakfast and you are good to go till dinner. The food is fresh creative and what a variety. You realize you are about to enter a great place when you can't find a parking spot... Enjoy

Visited August 2014

Dallas, Texas, USA
“Not What I expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

This restaurant was raved about. I personally had a good meal there and so did my husband, but it was over crowded. The food was good but nothing to write home about, The service was great and friendly but just not my type of place

• Visited April 2014
Arlington, Texas
“Just average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

We waited 30 minutes this Sunday morning for a table. The waitress did not initially give us a menu right away and seemed rushed. She forgot to give us silverware and forgot to refill our drinks during the meal, although she was friendly. I had the Gold Fields which included the almond crisp French Toast, sausage patties and 2 eggs. My husband had the Lucky ace which included 2 pancakes, eggs and bacon. My Almond Crisp French toast was very delicious. The sausage was kind of dry and the over easy eggs were awful. The pancakes tasted kind of floury and was not good at all. My husband loves pancakes and felt we made way better pancakes at home. His scrambled eggs were awful and the bacon was not fully cooked at both ends of the bacon.
I felt really bad about my husband meal. Also it was a fly around our table and the atmosphere was chaotic. Definitely not something worth waiting 30 minutes for in the Texas heat. The main upside was the affordable prices. If we ever came we would just order the French Toast.

Dallas, Tx
“Great Breakfast and friendly service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Visited on a Saturday morning around 9;30am and had to wait about 30 minutes for our table. Service was prompt and friendly. We ordered Migas, French toast and pancakes. The food came pretty quick and everything was really good. the portions were large and we were stuffed when we left! A great value for your money!

Spring, Tx
“Big Breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

The line formed outside which usually means a pretty good place to eat. Only had to wait 20 minutes since it was only 2 of us. The menu is extensive and looks very interesting. We didn't go for anything unusual which might have been a mistake. We ordered the French Toast, eggs, ham, sausage, hash browns. Everything was fresh and very tasty. However nothing out of the ordinary. I did see next to us the Eggs Benedict which looked awesome! The pancakes were the size of a 12 inch pizza!!! I would have never been able to finish one. It seems to be VERY popular and its only opened from 7am - 2pm. Might go back one day.