“Come for the food, Stay for the Drinks”

Mi Dia From Scratch
Reserve with OpenTable
Mi Dia From Scratch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 251 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Capitol Street
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Amazing modern mexican food. I had duck tacos for the first time in my life. Now I can't wait to try them again.All the food we had came out fast and tasted amazing. But the highlight was the service and the drinks. They have a vast menu of Margaritas that are made to perfection. I highly recommend to try the frozen ones. very tasty.

Caitlin C, Social Media Manager at Mi Dia From Scratch, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Mi Dia! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience as well as your first duck tacos!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

They have very delicious Tex-Mex food & drinks. Their service was impeccable!! This has been added to my list of top favorite restaurants.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Im so happy my husband took me to this great place and now I understand why its his top list to go to. Great staff and good food. We waited for awhile and wanted to get seated and one of the manager on duty that night noticed it and took action right away and covered our food. Too bad we didnt get to see him and get his name. But our server, Joel, is definitely a guy to looked for.

Caitlin C, Public Relations Manager at Mi Dia From Scratch, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

beacii - Thank you for visiting Mi Dia and for taking the time to review! We're so happy to hear about the wonderful service you received, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I ate here with a group for business. I liked the margarita I had, the guacamole made at table side with ingredients of your choice was really excellent. My meal was duck tacos which was tasty and I suspect that the meals some of the others chose were even better. A really worthwhile place to eat at.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This restaurant is the perfect combination of great service and innovative food offerings. Explore the menu, but the tableside guacamole is so well done, and the duck tacos perfection.

Caitlin C, Public Relations Manager at Mi Dia From Scratch, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Carol - Thank you for taking the time to review Mi Dia! We hope you'll stop by and see us for some tableside guacamole soon!