“You won't leave hungry”
Review of Winewood Grill

Winewood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Winewood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 238 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Municipal Way
Transit: Shuttle services are available.
Description: A Winewood meal is an exploration of the senses, and we invite you to experience all we have to offer. Cozy up to the bar, where an extensive wine list is sure to tease your palate. Head to a table and enjoy the view as our chefs do a bit of showing off at the wood fire grill in our open kitchen. Or, enjoy a more secluded dining experience in one of our private dining rooms.However you choose to experience at Winewood, we know your visit will be memorable. The freshest ingredients, refined flavor profiles and enticing presentations make our version of American classics truly unique. From casual lunch offerings such as the fresh Waldorf salad to flavor packed dinner creations like Scottish Salmon, our chef-driven food is sure to please.Our genuine commitment to quality extends from the kitchen to the bar. Allow our attentive, knowledgeable staff to guide you through our discerning wine selections. An expertly paired chardonnay or pinot noir will be the perfect complement to your dining experience.
Dallas, Texas
“You won't leave hungry”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Wife daughter and I had lunch here. Found the service exceptional. We were promptly seated by a very pleasant hostess in their spacious but cozy dining area. The waiter promptly brought us glasses of water and asked for our drink order. I ordered a Guinness draft which was brought in a bottle. I had misread the menu and thought it was on tap. The waiter very courteously replaced with another beer of my choosing.

We all three ordered the BLT+A (A for avocado) and fries. When delivered, these were the largest sandwiches I have seen. The 3 layers of bread and BLT+A stood 4 inches high. They tasted excellent but needless to say, were very awkward to eat. We each took home half of our sandwiches for dinner, lunch, etc. until they are gone.

The waiter talked us into a key lime pie for desert (shared amongst us). It was good.

It is a little on the pricey side but worth it.

Visited January 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Great food & Service”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

This was our third time there and they always have unique dishes. My wife had the coriander chicken, my one daughter had the pork chop, I had the turkey club on grilled sourdough, and my other daughter had the Ruby Red Snapper! All were delicious, reasonably priced, and Derek was very helpful with suggestions on drinks and dishes!

Caitlin C, Public Relations Manager at Winewood Grill, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Winewood! We're so glad you and your family were able to find some things you enjoyed on the menu and that Derek was so hopeful. We hope to serve you again soon!
cadillac, mi
“Great Atmosphere, Great Food”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Loved the cozy atmosphere and decor of Winewood Grill. When you go be sure to order the Winewood mac & cheese. It is made with apple wood-smoked bacon & creamy smoked gouda sauce and it is divine. I would go back just for that. There are many other great options on the menu including a steak bruschetta. yum! I indulged in so many tasty appetizers that I only ordered salad for dinner. It was a generous serving and very good. If you opt for dessert order the bread pudding and skip the key lime pie and brownie.

• Visited December 2013
Denton, Texas
“Very nice dining experience!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We had dinner here on an icy night in DFW. Our waiter was very attentive and helpful. Food was great. Filet was cooked to perfection (medium rare). Salmon was also very good. For dessert I would skip the key lime pie and opt for the brownie. Very nice restaurant. Would definately go back.

• Visited December 2013
Texas
“Did not meet expectations”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Went here on a Monday night. I waited at the hostess stand forever and three or four more parties piled up behind me. When the hostess came, she did not make any eye contact and sent me off to a table right next to a party of about 20 (I needed a table for 2 and the restaurant was half empty!). I asked to move away from the large group. They left me standing in the middle of the restaurant for five minutes while they went to see if it was okay to move me. Spinach dip was average as was the rest of our food. Service was fine. Might try again but really wanted this to be better than it was.

• Visited November 2013