“good food, ervice and atmosphere”
Review of Winewood Grill

Winewood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Winewood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Municipal Way
Transit: Shuttle services are available.
Description: A Winewood meal is an exploration of the senses, and we invite you to experience all we have to offer. Cozy up to the bar, where an extensive wine list is sure to tease your palate. Head to a table and enjoy the view as our chefs do a bit of showing off at the wood fire grill in our open kitchen. Or, enjoy a more secluded dining experience in one of our private dining rooms.However you choose to experience at Winewood, we know your visit will be memorable. The freshest ingredients, refined flavor profiles and enticing presentations make our version of American classics truly unique. From casual lunch offerings such as the fresh Waldorf salad to flavor packed dinner creations like Scottish Salmon, our chef-driven food is sure to please.Our genuine commitment to quality extends from the kitchen to the bar. Allow our attentive, knowledgeable staff to guide you through our discerning wine selections. An expertly paired chardonnay or pinot noir will be the perfect complement to your dining experience.
Fort Worth, Texas
“good food, ervice and atmosphere”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Food very good. Service was very good. Prices were reasonable and atmosphere was great. Great little area to hit 4 good places in this complex.

• Visited June 2012

Fort Worth, Texas
“over the top”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Ever watch those places on HGTV where they have some sort of straight linear design with fire pits or wall fountains of straight lines with water dripping down artistically? That's what this place looks like. I sorta felt like this place was over the top and it is really. There's a valet to park your sports car if you so desire. For me, this place is so stylish and hip that I felt a little ill at ease. If you like uber modern decor and hipness to drink your wine, then this place is for you. For me? I would rather park my own car and sit in the courtyard at La Buena Vida.

Visited March 2012
Arlington, Texas
“Delicious food, excellent service, great place to celebrate birthdays!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I actually had the good fortune to eat there twice and not have to pay either time... Once was for my friends anniversary, they had us in a separate room, and they ordered a menu with several choices. I had the steak and my husband had the salmon, both outstanding! Their side dishes were delicious as well. The second time I was there was for the graduation of my friends daughter, and they also reserved a room. I had the blackberry lemonade (alcoholic) that they are famous for, and it was delicious but I really liked their peach drink. This time I ordered the steak as well, and the chef came put and told us about a new side dish: squash casserole. It was sooooo good! The only let down was dessert... The first time I was there I had the banana bread pudding, and it was to die for (and I don't even like bread pudding) but this time I ordered the baileys Irish cream dessert, because I'm a chocoholic, and it was a major let down... It was so rich and sweet I could only take two bites and I put it down....next time I'm going back to the banana bread pudding. Oh, and it wasn't banana-bread pudding, it was banana bread-pudding, with rum sauce, and it was outstanding.

Visited May 2012
Coppell, Texas
“Elegant setting, good service”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

My wife and kids took me out to dinner for my birthday. The service was very good and the decor is really classy. My steak was a little tough. My daughter had a pasta dish with salmon that was really good and my wife also had a nice meal. Dessert was excellent -- their cobbler was VERY good.

• Visited May 2012
Killeen, Texas
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Very nice place. We showed up without reservations, not sure they were needed, but we did have a short wait. We just went to the bar area and hung out. We weren't sitting at the bar, yet the bar tender quickly came over to us to help us and see if we needed anything. He was extremely knowledgable and helpful. The wait was short. Dinner was extremely good and tasty. Each member of our party loved their meal. All the wait staff was extremely nice. We didn't want to leave!

Been to Winewood Grill? Share your experiences!