Comfort Inn
Comfort Suites DFW N/Grapevine(Grapevine)(Great Value!)
$110
Gaylord Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

$128
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine(Grapevine)(Great Value!)
$123
$100
$89
$187
  • Pool
$330
All reviewsbob evansdfw airportroom was cleanfree breakfastshower areafront desk staffshuttle servicenice hotelwould stay here againgrapevine txconvenient locationstayed here for nightsconvention centerupon checkpleasant staybusiness tripone night stay
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel 5 nights. The hotel staff was pleasant the hotel was very clean And breakfast was to die for. This hotel offera a free shuttle service to the airport and to the grapevine outlet shopping center which has everything you ever wanted or needed .On March 2 there was an Ice Storm and a lot of hotel guest including myself were stranded at the airport due to cancelled flights. no taxis were running one of the front desk guys left and went to the airport to pick up the stranded hotel guest before the road got too bad Talk about Great customer service. if I ever need a hotel in DFW Comfort Inn is the place.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank DanielLafayette
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Arrived with a busload of tired wrestlers from Houston. The lovely lady checking us is (sorry I cannot remember her name) had worked with our coach and had the kids (male and female) separated by floor, had all the keys ready and did it all with a smile. The smoothest check in ever. I have travelled many times with a team and this experience was excellent.
Rooms were clean and well appointed.
There was always hot water and coffee in the lobby--I'm a tea drinker and appreciated that…also I always seemed to see a plate of cookies!
Breakfast was typical fare. I always travel with my own cups and lids----16 oz size---as all hotel breakfast bars have small cups. Just a little tiny if you like a large cup of morning beverage!
The elevator was a bit slow so I tended to use the stairs.
I would definitely return to the Comfort Inn. Grapevine is a great place to spend some time. nice little town with lots to do.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Cab4Gam
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have stayed here a number of times over the past 2 years and wouldn't stay anywhere else. Quick pick up from DFW and never a problem to drive me to other shops/restaurants outside of walking distance. Rooms are comfortable and beds like a cloud. Breakfast is more then adequate. Numerous restaurants and quaint downtown just minutes away. So much nicer than staying in a city.

Room Tip: Not facing the freeway.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2013

The rooms are stylish and spotless. The staff were really amazing during the ice storm. Your desk staff are top notch. They arranged many nice things for us. We were stranded for six days. No car. No ATM. My only suggestion would be s lobby ATM and some arrangement to bring food in. Many families with children had nothing. All surrounding businesses closed. Perhaps a stockpile of frozen dinners? All in all the staff and room were good. We got to meet intrresting folks in the same boat. We were stranded Six days. Perhaps some salt kept in store for the lot. I slipped and feel multiple times. Breaking a rib. Hitting my head. Getting a black eye. You should keep a good first aid kit on hand. This falls on management not the kind staff.

Room Tip: Tvs should be on swivel stands.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2013

When we checked in they only had 9 rooms left. It was right after the ice storm, people were trying to get a room & not drive in the dark! Good service, the guy was very friendly even though he was dealing with rude people from what I noticed. The room had some handprints on the headboard, and a somewhat funny smell in the hallways. Other than that it was a good room, great size for 2 people. 40" flat screen tv. Beautiful vessel sink & countertops. A full length mirror so you could look at your outfit & what not. Great for women! You could hear the other guests through the walls however but no big deal. Luckily we were not next to crazy people. Continental breakfast was pretty good!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple