“Awesome stay in Grapevine!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Hobbs, New Mexico
“Awesome stay in Grapevine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have zero complaints about my stay at the Comfort Inn of Grapevine. I was relieved that the hotel was only a short ride to the Ford dealership and that there was a free shuttle to take us. All the front desk help was extremely courteous, especially Thomas! He was great. This is a very nice property, very modern. The pool was nice. The bed was a little more firm than I usually like but I still got a good nights rest. Also, this hotel is conveniently located to some awesome restaurants along with a short drive to Historic Grapevine. Will definitely stay at again when in Grapevine.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I stayed her on a business trip, but even as a business traveler I try to help keep costs down, the rates here were a good bit higher than every other hotel I stayed at on this trip, but the location was near where I needed to end my day and start the next. The breakfast was on the cheap side in my opinion, but it was good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

For starters, my rating is for non-luxury hotels. I have stayed in many non-luxury hotels over the years for both business and pleasure, and this is certainly one of the best. The rooms were very clean. Our room was a suite, so I guess it was bigger than the cramped rooms that I read about when I was reviewing hotels to stay at. Our room was a very nice size with a couch and easy chair, coffee table and desk. The sink area was outside the room and the shower area which my wife loved ... privacy without the steam. The room was clean and the A/C was a champ on a very hot summer day in Texas. There are a lot of super local and chain restaurants very close. Easy on and off the Interstate (as easy as gets considering every road in the Dallas/Ft Worth area seems to be under massive construction right now). The breakfast was pretty good and plentiful. Clean lobby and breakfast area. Service ... not the best, but once you find them, they do okay.

Room Tip: Consider the suite ... I think it was $20 more per night, but I had NO complaints.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Chris G
Lake Ozark, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Loved the counter space (outside of toilet & shower room); did not care for the vessel bowl, however, I now know that I will never put one in my home - ha!); loved the location, rooms very clean and quiet, however this has got to be the smallest motel room I have ever stayed in! It was great that there was a padded bench at the end of one of our Queen beds which was the entire width of the bed to put our luggage on. Our room came with refrigerator & microwave. I also really liked the flooring in the bathroom - thanks to whoever picked that out!! WE WOULD DEFINITELY STAY HERE AGAIN FOR A 1 OR 2 NIGHT STAY- due to the fact that we were only in our room long enough to shower & sleep! Extremely clean room!!!

Room Tip: I always ask for the top floor
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Lake Balboa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

The best customer service all the way around. Perfect location able to get anywhere fast. I was there for 6 weeks do not regret a single day. Their quality employee were very helpful and would provide 100% of their service. I will definitely go back and would recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Peggy C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to your return trip. Hopefully you will be able to bring your family next time.
Thanks again,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We have stayed here three times over the last three months. Each time they have exceeded our expectations! No bells and whistles just great customer service as it should be. Location to Downtown Grapevine is as good as it gets.

• Stayed April 2013
Peggy C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We so appreciate your loyalty in staying with us while in the Grapevine area.
Thanks again,
Peggy
Nagoya, Japan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I was initially impressed by the staff who took my reservation. Very friendly and accomodating. I was even more impressed when I arrived in Dallas and called the hotel and in 15 minutes the shuttle came and picked me up. Then it started. The shttle driver was also the front desk clerk and there was no manager on even though the hotel was sold out. They were checking in several guests, answering phones and dealing with other issues and were way understaffed. I thought they did a fairly decent job considering the situation but hoped they would correct things acordingly.

There were several situations after this that would cause me to not recomend this property. Several lapses in service including a second shuttle driver taking me miles out of my way to pick up his friend and take her to a a mall while my destination was less then 2 miutes from the hotel were almost surreal.

Hotel is in a decent location and decent rooms. Free breakfast was ok but the eggs glowed and looked fake and the bacon was not edible. Coffee was available all day.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business