Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Flanders, New Jersey
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I was there for a business trip, check in was great, the hotel shuttle was very good. I had returned the car the night before since my flight was so early. Shuttle picked me up at airport and took me back 5 AM.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to be a great hotel for those needing a place to stay in the area, and we are glad to hear that this was the case for you. We look forward to serving you again when you return to the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Hilton Honors should give me extra points for staying at this hotel. Front lobby is beautiful and then you see the rooms. First room I was given smelled like cigarettes so they gave me a new room. It smelled better and my eyes didn't burn but I still felt uncomfortable staying here. Furniture is worn, I wouldn't even sit on it! Carpet is stained, I wouldn't walk bare foot in the room. I laid in the bed worrying if the sheets, pillows and blankets were clean because the definitely were not comfortable. I stay at a lot of Hilton Hotels and stayed here because it was close to work I'm back in town next week and will absolutely stay somewhere else!!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
We apologize that you experienced a poor level of comfort in our guest room, this is not typical of our hotel. We invite you to contact us directly at 972-471-5000 to try and remedy the situation and to see how we can improve. Guest comfort is our highest priority and we hope the next time you are in the area you would consider staying with us again.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I've never visited a nicer Hampton Inn & Suites in the entire country!! The lobby and dining area are top notch, the staff was extremely friendly, it was very close to the Gaylord Texan (which is where the convention was being held) with free shuttle service to the Gaylord each hour. I really enjoyed my stay.

1 Thank Jon F
Moore, United States
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. The room was very clean, and the facilities were too. I really liked the decor in the lobby. Only thing was to make sure your room isn't next to the elevator shaft. It makes noise through the night.

1 Thank Jeremiah A D
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 11, 2014

excellent all the way around. helpful staff. very clean excellent all the way around. helpful staff. very clean excellent all the way around. helpful staff. very clean excellent all the way around. helpful staff. very clean excellent all the way around. helpful staff. very clean excellent all the way around. helpful staff. very clean excellent all the way around. helpful staff. very clean excellent all the way around. helpful staff. very clean excellent all the way around. helpful staff. very clean excellent all the way around. helpful staff. very clean excellent all the way around. helpful staff. very clean excellent all the way around. helpful staff. very clean excellent all the way around. helpful staff. very clean excellent all the way around. helpful staff. very clean

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

De Pere, United States
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I love this location and the hotel staff is always awesome ... I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay near the DFW area. Easy access to the both Dallas and Fort Worth areas, near awesome shopping mall, conveniently located by DFW ariport, and hotel has all the amenities that a business traveler needs ... including a nice indoor pool to enjoy at the end of your work day. The free Continental breakfast is a great start to your day! I will definitely be back ... I hope to see you there!

Waldorf, United States
Reviewed January 7, 2014

T total trip experience was awesome. The shuttle came to pick me up upon request in a timely manner. Checkin was smooth. Never saw housekeeping, however whenever I returned to the room it had been serviced and restocked.T front desk associate greeted me by name whenever he saw me. Nice touch for him to remember my name.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends