Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed July 1, 2013

enjoyed everything about this hotel delicious breakfast. super fast checkin,very comfortable and quiet room,great value,highly recommend this hotel,will sure tay here again when possible. very easy to access from 121 or george bush, great for dfw

Reviewed June 21, 2013

The staff was very well trained and they acted like they were happy to be there. Which is the most important thing most of the time. The entire place was very clean and inviting! Great place to stay if you are in the area for a baseball tourney like we were.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I checked in on 6-13-13 and checked out 6-15-13. I enjoyed it so much. The pool area was always clean and it was very quiet and pleasing. The front desk staff made me smile from the minute i walked in with my three kids. I love the fact that the 7-3 shift girls interacted with my kids, threw little soft airplanes at them, my kids loved them. The 3-11 shift guy "chris" was SUPER!. He was so friendly and talkative, and he really made me enjoy my stay. I sat in the lobby area and watched how he interacted with the other guests and he was amazing. I work at a hilton and Im not even that friendly. I would stay here again just because of the front desk staff. The 11-7 guy was a little off. I came down the first night about 11:45 and he was no where to be found, I waited for a few and when he didnt show up i left a note saying charge my soda to my room then went outside to make a phone call came back in 25 minutes later and my note was still sitting on the front desk counter. The next night I actually got to meet him and he really wasnt very friendly. I had to take a picture of chris because he made the visit nice. I think he should get a haircut but he has an awsome personality. I could learn from him. If he wanted to come work for us i would make sure he got hired he was that good, friendly, polite, and he was always smiling. I thought the rooms where very clean and the beds where comftorable, i would reccomend this hotel to everyone i know going thru Grapevine

Reviewed June 20, 2013

It was a nice clean hotel, but d/t the high way system it was hard to get to, ever though it was right on the highway. It took us forever to check in becuase the two people that were checking us in were do to many other things (we were the only customers in the entire lobby)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I spent three nights while visiting with family in the Grapevine area. The Hampton Inn is close to DFW airport and has a shuttle service. They also serve a modest breakfast with the price of the room. I had difficulty with the shower and the hotel repair man came up quickly and solved the problem. The bed was comfortable too!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This Hampton was exceptional. It was extremely well maintained. The interior has a very rich, comfortable feel. It is easily accessible to Historic Grapevine and shopping as well as the DFW Airport. It is certainly one I would recommend and will visit again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We came to Dallas to sell our truck and needed a hotel close to the airport to pick up the buyer. It is a nice hotel, close to DFW. The staff is very friendly from the check in desk to the housekeeping staff. We enjoyed our stay for the most part. Our only issues were the pool area, the bed and the shower. The pool area is pretty small and was crowded with screaming kids. The floor is smooth tile and very slippery. Being an indoor pool, the chlorine smell and loud kids made it unbearable and we left shortly after letting our 3 yr old swim for a few minutes. The beds are harder and feel older than any other Hampton we've stayed at. The air conditioner, window type unit, was very loud all night. The shower pull to turn the shower on was too hard for me to pull, I had to get my husband to do it. It seems to be a little older, but our 2 Queen suite room was very big and made our stay more comfortable. Breakfast was good and had many choices.

• Stayed: May 2013
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. I think you made an excellent choice in staying in one of our family-sized suites. For a few extra dollars, it gives you room to spread out--something every family needs. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.