Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Staff was great and room was clean and a nice size. What I did not like was the bedding and towels. They are washed in scented water or dried with a type of scented dryer sheet. All had a stale scent that was not pleasant and this will keep me from staying at this hotel again. Not everyone likes scented sheets.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sandy H
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for the review of your guest suite. I often times utilize guest reviews to assess insights within our hotel operations and I have reviewed your feedback with the hotel team and we are now actively taking steps to freshen our guest sheets. I appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel and look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

cannot beat the cost. the hotel was so nice, staff were very helpful, breakfast was excellent, the room is very neat with full kitchen...we enjoy our stay. This is the first time I stayed in hampton and I loved it...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

nice hotel, just do not like the week day vs. weekend rates... There should be some rate schedule for those non corporate travelers to stay at a facility during the week. The room is not different but the rate is 50% more...crazy.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 1, 2013

So the outside looks like a typical Hampton Inn, and it is very close to a full Hilton and one of the best Embassy Suites I have ever stayed in...so I thought this would be the cheap and run down 'place you had to stay cause the other two were full or over priced,' WELL, I'm pleased to say this was very well decorated (something of an English coach house feel). The rooms were exactly what I expected...clean, quite, etc. I would easily bring my family back to this hotel....I expected so little...what a great surprise that they are such a nice property.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We were so pleased with everything about our stay at the Hampton. The staff went out of their way to accomodate us, the rooms were spacious, well appointed and clean and the shuttle drivers (who we put through the paces) were all great making sure we got to our meetings on time and picking us up with little to no wait time. We will be staying here again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our stay was 3 nights over the weekend of 04/18/2013. We found the hotel to be very clean and comfortable. Our 2 room suite included a kitchenette which we did not use. Both rooms had new flat screens. The king bed was very comfortable, especially after a 9 hour drive. The standard tub/shower was ample with good water pressure and a Waterpic brand shower head.

The staff is very friendly and efficent.

The complementry breakfast included continental items, juice and fruit along with a hot selection and waffle maker. Coffee also was excellent.

The locaction just off of 114/121/635 is convienent, although the construction in the area can be a real pain, but then again, it's Dallas.

We did visit Bass Pro and the Grapevine Mills mall is awesome.

Overall we were quite pleased and would stay with them again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Spent a week here for business. The room was very spacious and clean. Breakfast was good. However I checked out on Friday morning. I discovered that my card had been charged for additional night (Friday night) on Saturday. There was not explanation as to why this happened and it is very lucky I noticed this. They did credit me back after 3 phone calls.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank cubsholycow
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

We apologize for the inconvenience of the extra charge, we have addressed the issue with our accounting staff. We hope the next time you're in the area you would consider staying with us again.