Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,265 results
All reviewsevening receptionoutdoor worldbass pro shopuncle buckscomplimentary breakfastliving roomgrapevine mills mallfamily reuniondfw airportvery nice hotelgift shopshuttle serviceindoor poolfree shuttlesports bardallasmeeting
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2008

We celebrated my daughters 14th birthday here after spending a day at Six Flags - the hotel was very clean. The girls had a blast - the breakfast was very good, more than expected. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2008

The hotel faciliites were very nice and above average for an Embassy Suites. The free breakfast was very nice. Everything was clean and in good condition.

However, the hotel was completely full with families (including a family reunion) when we stayed here, plus they had a wedding on top of it. The hotel was constantly crowded with families / kids milling about. I counted more than 20 kids in the swimming pool at once. We had to hunt and wait at breakfast to get a table (after we bussed it ourselves).

I understand hotels wanting to max out capacity (that's how they make money), but booking a wedding, a family reunion, and then filling to capacity all on the same weekend is always going to result in an experience like this.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2008

I recently stayed at the Embassy Suites DFW Outdoor World for two nights on business.

This hotel was by far the best Embassy Suites I have ever stayed at. Once again the thing that made this hotel special were the little things that the hotel and staff did to make my stay better. It's hard to remember all of the little things that I thought were so great at this hotel but I will try and list them all.

The rooms were very comfortable with a lodge theme. The hotel grounds and hotel rooms were immaculate and housekeeping kept them that way the entire time. There was even evening turndown service at night. On the bed every night, instead of the usual advertisements were cards with sayings on them that I thought were really great, small inspirational notes along with a card about how the hotel wanted every guest to feel at home when they were away from home.

On arrival in my room, the hotel had left water, diet cokes and fruit which were on my profile but also filled the ice bucket. Everything that I could think of that I would need, they had already done which is really rare in hotels these days. The living room area had a very comfortable couch and chair in it, along with a nice desk to work at. The bedroom was extremely comfortable along with the bed. The lodge theme was very comforting and made the room feel less like a hotel room. The bathroom was packed with amenities, everything you could think of, different kinds of shampoo and soap, a sewing kit which you never see anymore.
My bedroom also had a balcony off it which I love, its nice to go outside and get some air, but please note, not every room has these.

The pool and fitness area were great with clean and well maintained equipment. The lobby was spectacular and connected to the bass pro shop next door.

I ordered room service and it was wonderful and arrived early. Probably one of the best burgers I have had in a while.

All the staff were fantastic, always friendly and accommodating.

I really loved the whole theme of the hotel, there was something about staying in a room with a lodge feel to it that is very comforting. A great hotel room is one thing, but all the effort the hotel went through to provide extras and attention to detail that is lacking in many hotel is what made this hotel stand out by far as the best hotel I have ever stayed at in Dallas and the best Embassy Suites hotel I have stayed in for a very long time.

My next trip to Dallas, no matter where my business is, I will be returning back to this hotel. I found my all time favorite in Dallas and this hotel goes on my list as one of my favorites anywhere.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2008

We did an overnight mother/daughter getaway at Emabassy Suites. We have stayed here several times with our family for a mini family vacation. We live locally and just love to stay here, especially during the winter to enjoy the indoor FABULOUS pool!!! The value is great with the evening cocktail/snack reception and the GREAT morning full breakfast. The breakfast is huge and fabulous.....pancakes, fruit, bacon, bagels, yogurt and more and more!!!

The rooms are great and very large. We love that the bedroom closes off so that mom/dad can stay up late to watch a move while the kids go to sleep!!! There is a great mini kitchen with a small frig and microwave oven. The bathroom is also a very nice size. Always clean and service is great.

Room service is great. Fast and good food!

The pool is wonderful with a great jacuzzi spa. There is also a nice workout area and sauna by the pool. Also, in the pool area is a nice little game room for the kids.

The overall hotel is beautiful and the common areas to sit and socialize are great. Nicely laid out and with a bar area too.

We have been here so many times, I can't count! We love it everytime! Just let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help. Just send me a private message thru trip advisor.

Enjoy the Embassy Suites!!!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2008

I'm surprised this hotel isn't #1 on TripAdvisor. These guys know how to run a hotel. I had stayed there 2 years ago and they remebered me (or their system did) and I had water and a welcome letter personally signed waiting for me.

I liked:
1. Huge rooms
2. Close to DFW, shopping and resturaunts
3. When you ask for something they get on it
4. Fast check-in and out (nicewhen you're tired or in a hurry)

People who are hung up on a view won't like the rooms. It overlooks DFW or shopping mall.

I'd definately stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business