“A nice hotel, centrally located for our needs”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This property is well situated in the Grapevine area, and is attached to a Bass Pro Shop. It is directly across the street from the Grapevine Mills Outlet mall.

As usual at Embassy Suites, the rooms are large and well appointed.

The only real issue, and it may sound trivial, but the breakfast was just not that good. The food was not up to par with other Embassy Suites locations. The layout is sort of messed up, and it takes a while to get served for made to order food, and people are walking back and forth through you, since the line is formed in the most inconvenient location.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I'm kind of a hotel snob! I'm never demanding, but I DO like good customer service! This place is filled with hotel staff that goes above and beyond! The breakfast here is awesome! Love this place! The rooms are very clean and spacious! We will stay here again!

Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 12, 2013

With summer winding down, we decided to give our 8 yr old a full day of fun ending the day with an overnight stay at a local hotel with an indoor pool..(allergies bad with the constant heat). This hotel was just the ticket after a full day of activities. They even had a kids movie showing in the lobby at 6 pm. The hotel itself is immaculate, including the pool. The daily Manager Reception was an aweosme way for us to unwind after being on the move all day. Not only did they serve beer and wine, we were able to enjoy our preferred Cape Cod cocktail while the little one feasted on popcorn, fruit, and various snack mixes. Our room was a wonderfully cool haven and as expected..very clean and tastefully docorated, I love Embassy Suites and this visit was no exception.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night visiting a relative. Check in was fast and helpful. The lobby was quite nice with Sbux store and waterfall.
We got 2 connected suits which gave my family of 5 plenty of space. The rooms was clean, with white soft towels and linens. Breakfast was okay. It is free of charge but i think they could have improved their menu for more international travelers, like us.
Been staying with Embassy Suites often in some states over the past 7 years, it is accomodating enough for us but i really believe the rooms need some improvements. It feels dark and outdated. It is the year of 2013, not in the 80's anymore.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank MadyMadison
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My flight was late, very late so I was very tired. Once I arrived there were a few hick-ups, like the driver missing me at the airport and the room key not working the first go around - so I was ready to be less than partial. I waited a few days before I wrote this review because I endeavor to be as fair about my comments as possible. I rely on Trip Advisor to make my travel plans so when you are reading one of my reviews, I hope it helps you too. Now to the hotel, this is a well designed and appointed hotel with very spacious and comfortable rooms. The bathroom was extra large, the bed was comfortable and the seating area cozy. I would stay at this hotel again and only knocked off one rating due to the driver missing me and the key not working in the door. By the way, the breakfast was one of the best I have ever had in an all inclusive price. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Craig M
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Clean hotel. Good breakfast. Great location. When things are good, this hotel excels! However, if you have a problem, I.E. a broken light fixture, it takes an extremely long time for them to respond. Broken glass in a bathroom for 3 hours with small children around is NOT a good thing! Also, it is time for consumers to vote with our feet AGAINST petty charges like internet access. Finally, the pull out sofa was worst I have ever experienced at a hotel. Even my kids couldn't get comfortable on it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Doug P
Reviewed August 7, 2013

After finding out that our flight was delayed by 6 hours because of weather at our final destination, the front desk staff let us check right back in to our room for the wait. A nice touch when you are traveling with an eight year old. They could have easily left us at the airport instead, but it truly seemed that they cared. From check in to check out, everyone was great.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Daniel P
Travelers also viewed these Grapevine hotels
Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine
Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine
Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine
Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine
Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North? Share your experiences!