Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North
  • Pool
$110
$132
Hyatt.com
Comfort Suites DFW N/Grapevine(Grapevine)(Great Value!)
$75
$259
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,275 results
All reviewsevening receptionoutdoor worldbass pro shopuncle buckscomplimentary breakfastliving roomgrapevine mills mallfamily reuniondfw airportvery nice hotelgift shopshuttle serviceindoor poolfree shuttlesports bardallasmeeting
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is my second visit to this hotel, and wasn't disappointed at all. I visited on buisness, with the locality being the main reason for booking this hotel. The rooms are clean, bright and airy, the beds are comfortable. The restaurant & bar areas are good value, with some great dishes being offered.
I love the Dallas area, and Embassy suites, and would not hesitate to stay here the next time I am in town, who knows, I might even bring my family.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Great location and the hotel looks nice, but it stops there. The walls and even floors (yes, floors) are VERY thin. We stayed in the 10th floor and could smell the popcorn that was cooking from the 1st floor. We could also hear the guests running above us and a dog barking in someone's room down the hall.

The worst is the staff. We simply asked for a screwdriver so we could put a battery in our daughter's toy and the front desk flat out stated they don't have one anywhere in the hotel. Wow. How does maintenance repair anything? With duct tape and a knife? I'd rather you just be honest and say you're too lazy to look.

Wouldn't recommend this hotel...

1  Thank Lance M
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We requested a balcony room up high on the airport side, which we received. I enjoyed watching the planes land and take off while my husband was attending business meetings. Our room rate included buffet breakfast daily which was really good (hot, fresh omelet bar too) and late afternoon social with drinks and appetizers. The food in the restaurant was quite expensive which I guess is typical for nice hotels. This hotel is attached to Bass Pro Shop which is fun to browse through. It's also close to Grapevine Mills Mall - they will shuttle you there for free. Every December my husband's company has their Christmas parties in Ft. Worth. I have already requested that he try to arrange for the group to again stay at this hotel. I LOVED it!

Room Tip: I think the rooms on the north side would be much quieter. The airport side gets pretty noisy. We had a corner suite which was quite spacious with two very large windows.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 25, 2012

It starts off with a free phone call to the hotel to pick you up at the airport, a clean safe van and very nice drivers take you to the airport. The front staff is very nice and get you to your room nice and fast. The rooms are very clean and large. everything you could need. The hotel is very quite and always clean. A full meal in the morning and coffee always ready for you. The front helps you get around town and makes sure you are taken care of in every way. We were here for Thanksgiving Day and the hotel was packed, cowboys game, visiting familys for the weekend, never had to wait for anything.

Room Tip: all the rooms are good
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I stayed this past weekend, just one night. My boyfriend's company's holiday party was here, and we had a blast! The food was surprisingly good for banquet food, the entertainment (casino night) was really fun, and the drinks were strong.
The room was very nice upon entering, very attractively decorated and modern. The bed was so hard I couldn't sleep however. I'm one for soft beds as it is, but this was like a stiff board underneath me.
We got some misinformation at a few points: we called the front desk to see how late the pool & hot tub were open, and we were told midnight. We went down at about 11:15 to find a housekeeper mopping, and were told the pool area was closed. Kind of a bummer, since we were looking forward to relaxing in the hot tub.
I can't comment too much about the location, since this was my first time to Texas and I was lost the entire time!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple