“Bought as a combo ticket with lego. The aquarium was the better of the tickets.”
Review of SEA LIFE Grapevine

and up
SEA LIFE Aquarium Dallas Admission Ticket
Ranked #3 of 42 things to do in Grapevine
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you a Shark lover, Seahorse fanatic or a Clown-fish groupie? Perhaps it’s the graceful Jellyfish or our newest family member- the Green Sea Turtle that you love the most. Maybe you simply can’t decide! At SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium you can make up your mind and see them all - from the curious and the rescued to the rare and the enigmatic. SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium offers an interactive, hands-on visit for all ages. A day out at SEA LIFE will leave you with fantastic memories and feeling empowered to make a difference to the underwater world. Take the “Behind the Scenes Tour” to discover the top of the ocean tank and get a closer look at the animals who call it home. You'll see first-hand how the SEA LIFE Aquarist Team prepares food for over 5,000 animals each day!
Reviewed October 25, 2018

This aquarium has allot to check out for both little ones and adults alike. The turtle was a big hit with my kids, and my son loved the sharks.

Date of experience: October 2018
Kelly S, General Manager at SEA LIFE Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your positive feedback about your recent SEA LIFE Grapevine visit. We are happy to hear that you guys loved our new Sea Turtle Rescue exhibit! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

All reviews
"staff was friendly"
in 12 reviews
"young kids"

Reviewed October 24, 2018

We bought our tickets as a combination with LEGOLAND. We took a break from building blocks for a while to get our four-year-old something different.

The aquarium provides plenty to see, and has enough activities to keep the little ones entertained. There is a play place near the end, where our young one spent a lot of time, and worked off a lot of excess energy.

Highly recommended for anyone spending time with young children in Grapevine.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place to visit with family in Dallas. We were stranded at the airport and took a shuttle to the Aquarium and LEGO land. Such a great experience. The staff heard about our situation and turned our bad day into an awesome day. The kids loved it. It’s actually a large aquarium with an upstairs and great hands on activities. All I heard from my 2 year old was “wow” at every corner. Thank you for everything!

Date of experience: October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your SEA LIFE Grapevine visit. We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience, and that our facility and our staff were able to turn a bad day into a great family outing. We cant wait to see you all again on your next visit!

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

After a underwhelming experience at the Lego center this place blew us away! Our kids loved everything, but especially the turtle exhibit. Great for all ages!

Date of experience: September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your SEA LIFE visit. We are happy to hear that your children loved our new Sea Turtle Rescue Center exhibit. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 19, 2018

We went here today for a field trip and my very first impression was not the best. The man at the counter didn't seem very friendly. But the fish, rays, sea turtles were amazing! Other employees such as Reagan were very informative about the lives of sea horses and clown fish. It's evident she is passionate about sea-life! I love sea turtles and I'm so happy to see the rescued turtles being released back into the wild. The walk through tank was impressive but the most memorable thing to me will always be that my son, who is eleven and gets easily turned around, got separated from me at the end of the trip. After a brief search on my own, I went to Kate and told her my son was missing. She asked me what he looked like and got on her walkie talkie and within a minute everything was locked down so that no one could leave until they found him. Harmony was the person in charge that day and she asked for a picture of my son and in less than five minutes he was back by my side. It was impressive to say the least. My only suggestion is that Harmony wear a sealife nametag so that lost children would know she works there and it is safe to walk with her to mom and dad. Thank you Sealife team. You were all amazing and professional and we would recommend you to our friends.

1  Thank Jennifer S
Kelly S, General Manager at SEA LIFE Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent SEA LIFE Grapevine visit. First off thank you for choosing SEA LIFE for your field trip! We are sorry to hear that your encounter with our admissions team wasn't impressive, but we are happy to hear that the employees you encountered throughout your visit impressed you. The safety of all our gusts is a top priority and we are happy to hear that our team was able to help you and your son reconcile during your visit. We appreciate your feedback and your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you all again soon.