Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews nice aquarium dallas aquarium shark tank glass tunnel touch tank octopus take your time gift shop combo ticket full price staff was friendly great for kids lego land play area whole family an adult spring break
Reviewed 5 days ago

We have always had a fantastic time at this sea life...until this last time. We went on a Friday which, to be honest we knew that schools take field trips to the aquarium on Fridays but we'd never had a problem. This last time we went there were close to 75 kindergartners that were basically just let loose in the aquarium. They had 4 teachers/parents with them and ZERO aquarium staff. The kids were all over the place shoving the smaller children that were there with their parents out of the way. Further, the aquarium has a great play area...they turned them loose in the play area and OF COURSE the smaller children that were already on the small play area were trampled and pushed over. My nephew who's 3 had to help a younger child who got pushed over. He was crying and so was the baby by the time they got out of there. This completely ruined our experience and when we said as much to the aquarium staff they just said so sorry. Absolutely ridiculous.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

this looked too small and not many activities to do inside.
only thing we liked was the tunnel and that too was small...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This aquarium has allot to check out for both little ones and adults alike. The turtle was a big hit with my kids, and my son loved the sharks.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We bought our tickets as a combination with LEGOLAND. We took a break from building blocks for a while to get our four-year-old something different.

The aquarium provides plenty to see, and has enough activities to keep the little ones entertained. There is a play place near the end, where our young one spent a lot of time, and worked off a lot of excess energy.

Highly recommended for anyone spending time with young children in Grapevine.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful place to visit with family in Dallas. We were stranded at the airport and took a shuttle to the Aquarium and LEGO land. Such a great experience. The staff heard about our situation and turned our bad day into an awesome day. The kids loved it. It’s actually a large aquarium with an upstairs and great hands on activities. All I heard from my 2 year old was “wow” at every corner. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After a underwhelming experience at the Lego center this place blew us away! Our kids loved everything, but especially the turtle exhibit. Great for all ages!

Reviewed September 19, 2018

We went here today for a field trip and my very first impression was not the best. The man at the counter didn't seem very friendly. But the fish, rays, sea turtles were amazing! Other employees such as Reagan were very informative about the lives of sea horses and clown fish. It's evident she is passionate about sea-life! I love sea turtles and I'm so happy to see the rescued turtles being released back into the wild. The walk through tank was impressive but the most memorable thing to me will always be that my son, who is eleven and gets easily turned around, got separated from me at the end of the trip. After a brief search on my own, I went to Kate and told her my son was missing. She asked me what he looked like and got on her walkie talkie and within a minute everything was locked down so that no one could leave until they found him. Harmony was the person in charge that day and she asked for a picture of my son and in less than five minutes he was back by my side. It was impressive to say the least. My only suggestion is that Harmony wear a sealife nametag so that lost children would know she works there and it is safe to walk with her to mom and dad. Thank you Sealife team. You were all amazing and professional and we would recommend you to our friends.

1  Thank Jennifer S
Kelly S, General Manager at SEA LIFE Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent SEA LIFE Grapevine visit. First off thank you for choosing SEA LIFE for your field trip! We are sorry to hear that your encounter with our admissions team wasn't impressive, but we are happy to hear that the employees you encountered throughout your visit impressed you. The safety of all our gusts is a top priority and we are happy to hear that our team was able to help you and your son reconcile during your visit. We appreciate your feedback and your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

My preschool and elementary age kids love this. We have been on our own and with preschool field trips. Its a bit pricy but enjoyable. The price keeps us from doing it more than one a year or so. Check online, they often have buy in advance tickets online and AAA discount only available on the website.

Thank you for your feedback about your recent SEA LIFE visit. We are happy to hear that you and your children all love our aquarium! We do have several discounts available if you pre-purchase on our website. If you visit multiple times in a year you may want to check out our new annual pass options as they are also a great value. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Two of my favourite sea creatures - seahorses and rays - in one place in the middle of hot, dry Texas! Hubby and I came for a couple of hours respite from the Memorial Day heat, and it was lovely to slow down and look at the creatures. Several of the displays are interactive, where you can gently touch the critters. I was really surprised to learn that this far inland the aquarium hosts a rehabilitation facility for sick & injured sea turtles! The turtles are released back into the wild by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service which partners with the aquarium; pretty cool! The tunnel under the shark and ray tank is great - and watching the reaction of the kids as a hammerhead glides by over their head is just as much fun as looking at the ocean beasties :-)

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent SEA LIFE Grapevine visit. We are so happy that you came to visit us and delighted to hear that we had your favorite sea creatures! We are glad that we were able to provide you and your husband a few hours of escape and delight during a busy holiday weekend. We are very proud of the relationship we have with the our partners on the coast to be able to help rescue and rehab such beautiful animals in our Sea Turtle Rescue Center. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

We love this one. Lots to see for the boys. And this one is full of fish! I like the tunnels where sharks swim overhead. And there are lots of large tanks for you to have a great experience.

By comparison, the Dallas aquarium only had a few windows with fish. If I can call them windows. More birds and otters, penguins etc. I expect an aquarium to be about life under the sea.

Sea Life delivers. And that’s why we take He boys here instead of Dallas.

Note: it’s in the mall. Best parking is near the movie theater.

Thank you for you feedback about your recent SEA LIFE Grapevine visit. We are happy to hear that your boys enjoy all the different pop up bubbles and port holes that we have throughout our aquarium. The different viewing windows definitely provide some great photo opportunities. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.