Open today: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Grapevine
from $17.29
More Info
from $34.63
More Info
All reviews nice aquarium dallas aquarium shark tank glass tunnel star fish behind the scenes touch tank take your time gift shop combo ticket full price lego land great for kids buy tickets play area staff was friendly young kids
Reviewed November 3, 2012

It was an aquarium, the kids werent overly impressed because we were going to Great Wolf Lodge and that was the main attraction. I think they tolerated it.

MktgCoordinator, Marketing Coordinator at SEA LIFE Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We do hope that you will stop and visit us again, we have some exciting things happening in the spring that you and your family may enjoy. Look for details on our website and social media channels, and thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Oh, my, I find these reviews to be too kind! I went not expecting much, but got so much less than that. Please do first find a coupon for discounts online. At least then you won't have quite as much heartburn. I understand visiting this aquarium if you are already at the mall and have kids and need to kill some time. But if you are a true aquarium enthusiast as I am, you will skip this one altogether. It is terribly small and then at least 4-6 of the exhibits were hidden while they were being remodeled on my visit. I can understand the need for that, but because this aquarium is already so small, there should defintely be a discount during this time period. Anyway, I saw many dirty windows into the tanks (other aquariums may have this issue as well, but it's never stood out to me as it did here) as well as the entire place smelled fishy. I have never been to an aquarium that smelled. There are feedings and other extras (they don't cost more) at various times during the day, but I'm afraid I didn't see one during the 20 minutes I was there. I would skip this and just take the kids to a movie across the plaza at the 30 screen theater!

2  Thank FemaleTraveler85

Thank you for your feedback. We value your opinion, and want to ensure our guests have the best visit possible while in our attraction. WIth that being said, we are terribly sorry to hear that your visit was not what you expected. We pride ourselves on making memorable experiences for everyone that walks through our doors. We do take extra care in cleaning our tanks and will rearrange our exhibits occasionally. Please know that we do also offer discounted prices on tickets if they are bought online through our website, and there are always special events and fun things happening throughout the year that are no extra charge other than admission. We really hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Purchase the family pack and any additional tickets needed separate this is the best deal. I would go to this aquarium again and I am considering on doing my sons birthday here. The magnifying glass casings enlarge the view of the sea creatures. They have kids caves to get a feel as though you are in the water with the fish and sharks. The octopus garden was also interesting although we would have liked to see the tentacles. They had a scavenger hunt and a question and answer game which had the kids more engaged in learning about the sea creatures. We had a great time and I would recommend going here over the Dallas Aquarium

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The regular full price for Sea Life is on the expensive side. There are many coupons available for Sea Life. The best value coupon I found was a free kids ticket with the purchase of an adult. You could spend hours in the aquarium reading all the educational plaques. They have an awesome large 360 degree glass tunnel that allows you to see the large sharks, sting rays, and other sea creatures close up.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I took my 3 and 7 year olds to Sea Life Aquarium, very excited that we had an aquarium so close to home. Based on the admission price, we expected to see a lot more. When we had gone through the entire aquarium, we thought we had missed a turn because we couldn't believe it was over so quickly. All of the exhibits are excellent, but for what we paid, we expected more than 1 1/2 to 2 hours. There are comparably priced, better aquariums not that far away.

2  Thank Matt E