0Well our experience didn't start off too well and that's was purely on a customer service level. I arrived before the rest of my group, (they were at the airport waiting on the shuttle, and had asked to check in early to get the ball rolling, but she had informed me she couldn't check me in until I had my employee card (it's a white piece of paper that isn't needed for anything right away -- I know this because I work the front desk at an IHG property) And that was fine, whatever, I let it go but it was just the way she went about everything. I'd hope for the sake of the other guests she only treated me that way BECAUSE I was an employee. Well when my friends had arrived and we were checking in an African American lady (I know so bad I don't remember names!!) took over checking us in THANK GOD! She was soo nice and personable! I was very pleased!! So I thank you!
The rooms were very nice! Clean and comfortable. The only complaint I have is that it didn't have any type of mini fridge or microwave, would have been fine without the microwave but they should really think about getting the mini fridge! It was possibly just our rooms tho.
BIG PLUS --free shuttle to and from airport and surrounding areas 24/7 that was a huge help! We had 3 wonderful drivers during my stay (1 Hispanic gentleman and 2 African American ladies) and those three people were the most polite in the WHOLE HOTEL!
Breakfast was good, standard HIE free fresh start.
JOEs Crabshack and Olive Garden in walking distance.
Grapevine is a very nice area! Great to enjoy downtown at the little shops or even the huge mall 5 minutes away.
THey have a pool but were weren't able to enjoy it while there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the closest Grapevine hotel to DFW International Airport, the Holiday Inn Express Grapevine offers easy access to both Dallas and Fort Worth, and everything in between. Just minutes away from several shopping centers, restaurants, and entertainment, we are the perfect location for both business and leisure travelers. Whether conducting interviews or hosting a conference for up to 45 people, Holiday Inn Express Grapevine is ready to accommodate your meeting needs. After a long day, relax in our outdoor pool, work out in the completely renovated fitness center or kick back with friends at one of 7 restaurants within walking distance. Our complimentary shuttle service will get you anywhere within five miles, including DFW International Airport and several corporate offices. Our hotel is one mile from the small town charm of Historic Downtown Grapevine, annual host of Grape Fest and Main Street Days, as well as several dining and shopping and dining attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites DFW - Grapevine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Dfw - Grapevine
- Holiday Inn Grapevine
- Holiday Inn Express Grapevine
- Grapevine Holiday Inn