0Well our experience didn't start off too well and that's was purely on a customer service level. I arrived before the rest of my group, (they were at the airport waiting on the shuttle, and had asked to check in early to get the ball rolling, but she had informed me she couldn't check me in until I had my employee card (it's a white piece of paper that isn't needed for anything right away -- I know this because I work the front desk at an IHG property) And that was fine, whatever, I let it go but it was just the way she went about everything. I'd hope for the sake of the other guests she only treated me that way BECAUSE I was an employee. Well when my friends had arrived and we were checking in an African American lady (I know so bad I don't remember names!!) took over checking us in THANK GOD! She was soo nice and personable! I was very pleased!! So I thank you!
The rooms were very nice! Clean and comfortable. The only complaint I have is that it didn't have any type of mini fridge or microwave, would have been fine without the microwave but they should really think about getting the mini fridge! It was possibly just our rooms tho.
BIG PLUS --free shuttle to and from airport and surrounding areas 24/7 that was a huge help! We had 3 wonderful drivers during my stay (1 Hispanic gentleman and 2 African American ladies) and those three people were the most polite in the WHOLE HOTEL!
Breakfast was good, standard HIE free fresh start.
JOEs Crabshack and Olive Garden in walking distance.
Grapevine is a very nice area! Great to enjoy downtown at the little shops or even the huge mall 5 minutes away.
THey have a pool but were weren't able to enjoy it while there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated November 2014. Located just 3 miles from DFW International Airport, the Holiday Inn Express Grapevine, we are the business traveler's office away from the office. Our 100% smoke free hotel, and complimentary breakfast make the Holiday Inn Express Grapevine the place to stay for business. Our complimentary wired/wireless HSIA, located throughout the hotel, allows you to finish last minute presentations and conduct your meeting in confidence. If you left your laptop behind, our business center is ready to serve you 24 hours a day. Whether conducting interviews or hosting a conference for 40 people, Holiday Inn Express Grapevine is ready to accommodate your meeting needs. We can also set up catering options for your luncheon or business dinner. After a long day, relax in our outdoor Jacuzzi, work out in the completely renovated fitness center or kick back with friends at one of 7 restaurants within walking distance. There's no need to rent a car with our complimentary shuttle service, anywhere within five-miles, including DFW International Airport, Gaylord Texan Resort and Grapevine Mills Mall, to name a few. Shuttle service is limited on holidays. Our hotel is one mile from the small town charm of Historic Grapevine and minutes from the nightlife of both Ft. Worth and Dallas. Visit Grapevine and with the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. FEMA #TX1507 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites DFW - Grapevine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Dfw - Grapevine
- Holiday Inn Grapevine
- Holiday Inn Express Grapevine
- Grapevine Holiday Inn