Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

More Info
from $20.75
More Info
1,078 results
All reviews love legos splash area small rides buy your tickets an adult combo ticket sea life food court blast dallas grandkids birthday
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

There was a lot to do here in a very small area. My 6yr old niece absolutely loved the splash pad and Ninjago area. There were somethings she didnt get to do cause of the lines and the car building area had no axles for some reason. My only issue is that I think charging adults $25 to be able to watch their kids play is kind of high. Adults should be like $5 since theres literally nothing an adult can do there except build with the oodles of loose legos and help their kids. Also, park in area 5, the entrance is by the big yellow lego thingy.

Date of experience: June 2019
Kelly S, General Manager at Legoland Discovery Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Center. We are happy to hear that you niece had a fun time at our attraction! We hope to see you and your family come visit us again soon!

Reviewed June 18, 2019

I took my boys to the Dallas location and they had a blast. From building their own cars to race down the ramp, to the go carts, and seeing each of the figures built out of Legos. Even though the had fun with all of the indoor stuff, the splash area was by far the best part of the day. I only expected to spend 1 to 1.5 hours there but we stayed for almost 3 hours! They can't wait to go back.

Date of experience: June 2019

Hi Matt and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Center. We are so happy to hear that your boys had a fun time playing the different activities that we have here in our attraction especially Pirate Beach. We hope to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

This place is for smaller children. We had 10 year old boys. They liked it but I felt it was a little pricey for what is available to do there.

Date of experience: June 2019
Kelly S, General Manager at Legoland Discovery Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your recent visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Center. We hope your boys were able to enjoy our attraction!

Reviewed June 10, 2019

Took my 7 yr old and we could have stayed a few more hours. It was so much fun for him. I just enjoyed watching the excitement of all the kids. The hands on. The rides. I am planning our next visit.

1  Thank QUEENC67
Kelly S, General Manager at Legoland Discovery Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your recent visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Center. We are so happy to hear that your son had a great time in our attraction! We hope you are able to come out later this summer when we have some fun LEGO events going on!

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

I think maybe I expected a little more. The kids seemed to enjoy. Maybe if I had known about the water area the would have had more fun. All in all it was an okay experience. Not something we have to do here everytime.

Date of experience: June 2019
Kelly S, General Manager at Legoland Discovery Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback about your recent visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Center. We hope that your kids had a fun time in our attraction and that next time they will be able to enjoy Pirate Beach!