Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Grapevine
from $25.97
from $20.56
from $35.71
from $35.71
1,022 results
All reviews love legos splash area lego fans lego city small rides play zone bring socks buy your tickets spring break combo ticket sea life water park rainforest cafe food court grandson blast kiddos
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

There was a lot to do here in a very small area. My 6yr old niece absolutely loved the splash pad and Ninjago area. There were somethings she didnt get to do cause of the lines and the car building area had no axles for some reason. My only issue is that I think charging adults $25 to be able to watch their kids play is kind of high. Adults should be like $5 since theres literally nothing an adult can do there except build with the oodles of loose legos and help their kids. Also, park in area 5, the entrance is by the big yellow lego thingy.

Date of experience: June 2019
Kelly S, General Manager at Legoland Discovery Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Center. We are happy to hear that you niece had a fun time at our attraction! We hope to see you and your family come visit us again soon!

Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

This place is for smaller children. We had 10 year old boys. They liked it but I felt it was a little pricey for what is available to do there.

Date of experience: June 2019
Kelly S, General Manager at Legoland Discovery Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your recent visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Center. We hope your boys were able to enjoy our attraction!

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

I think maybe I expected a little more. The kids seemed to enjoy. Maybe if I had known about the water area the would have had more fun. All in all it was an okay experience. Not something we have to do here everytime.

Date of experience: June 2019
Kelly S, General Manager at Legoland Discovery Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback about your recent visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Center. We hope that your kids had a fun time in our attraction and that next time they will be able to enjoy Pirate Beach!

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

I was highly upset about all the money I spent and my son could hardly play on anything because it was so packed! There was no room to sit the games were so full we spent all out time waiting to be able to do anything. After 1 hour of only doing 1 activity table we left! My son loves Legos and this was a horrible experience for him. We won’t be back!

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank berthaj391
Kelly S, General Manager at Legoland Discovery Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback about LEGOLAND Discovery Center. We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your visit. We understand that our attraction can get crowded so we encourage people to come visit early in the day. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience but hope that your son was still able to have a fun time.

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

There is three great attractions located in the mall. They are huge attractions and can take you all day to visit. My three year old granddaughter loved LEGO Land. There is rides and play areas. It's very clean for having lots of little hands all over everything.

Date of experience: May 2019
Kelly S, General Manager at Legoland Discovery Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your recent visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Center. We are very happy to hear that you and your family had a fun time visiting us and seeing all the rides, 4D movies and play areas that we have!