“Great fun for our 4 year old.”

Legoland Discovery Center
and up
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas
Ranked #2 of 9 Fun & Games in Grapevine
More attraction details
Owner description: Inside the LEGOLAND(R) Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth, you'll enjoy a chariot laser ride on Kingdom Quest, construct intricate buildings and vehicles, see the DFW area in astonishing miniature detail in LEGO(R) MINILAND(R), experience an extra dimension of entertainment in our LEGO Studios 4D cinema and, most of all, discover the power of your own imagination! Whatever the occasion, from children's birthday party to educational activities to rainy day fun with the family, you'll spend hours together at our kids' attractions enjoying and exploring inside the largest indoor LEGO playground!
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife didn't live it but myself and our four year old son had a blast. Awesome lego exhibits for young children.

MktgCoordinator, Marketing Coordinator at Legoland Discovery Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Hello and thank you for your response!

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit!
We have some new events and exhibits coming up so make sure to visit out website for dates and times!

Thank you!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My 7 year old was very excited to visit the discovery center. He is a big lego fan and had a good time. But as a parent when you are paying almost 40$ just for parents and than 30$ for 2 kids and you enter the area and its like " Isss thattttt ALLLLL???"
I admit its well maintained and fun for kids ....ride was working and lines were not terrible but I would still say it should be at least 5$ cheaper for each person than it is.
Its a small area. Someone told me about the forest ranger car ride and we went looking.... I would not have found it other wise. The 4D film was good!
I have one complaint! The Doctor (whoever) introduces the kids to lego-land and shows the factory and all.... looked very fed up/tired/over-it. He was very serious and didn't show enthusiasm or excitement on showing/explaining the factory workings, very robotic & emotionless. That was kind of disappointing

Hello and thank you for your feedback!

I am very sorry to hear Professor Brick-a-Brack was not enthusiastic for your Factory Tour. We work very hard to ensure our employees are giving our customers the best experience possible. I will make sure your feedback is heard.
I would also like to let you know in regard to your dissapointment about the ticket prices that we do offer discounted tickets online, as well as distribute coupons throughout the metroplex. Jason's Deli will be our promotional partner for June so you will be able to receive coupons there.

Please visit again so we can ensure your visit is better than the previous!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I guess you could say that it's fun for all ages as I do like to ride the Kingdom Quest (the shooting game (lasers)) with my boys and I like the 4D movie. We have season passes and have been three times and while it's old news for me, my boys still enjoy it every time. For the most part they just play with the Legos at the race track and also the giant Legos in the Play Zone. After three visits, even they're bored with some of the attractions. The staff is polite and they do have someone by the exit to make sure that children do not wander away.

Hello and thank you for your feedback!

I am glad to hear you are annual pass holders! We are working very hard to make this program even better for our customers. We have a new Star Wars® MINILAND Model Display area opening up on June 7. Annual Pass holders are able to visit from 5-7pm on Friday, June 7 before any other guests see the attraction on June 8. We would love for you to visit and see what you think!

Thank you again for your response!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

While it wasn't quite what I expected, our kids (9,6, and 3) enjoyed it. Because of height restrictions, our 3 year old couldn't participate in about half the attractions. That seemed a little unfair since he didn't get a reduced entry price.

Overall, if kids like legos, they'll probably enjoy the experience. Just don't expect a theme park.

Hello and thank you for your feedback!

We are a LEGOLAND Discovery Center, sometimes confused with LEGOLAND theme parks. We do our best to prompt customers on our heigh and age restrictions with signage at admissions. These restrictions are also available online. We are vey happy to hear that the children liked it, as that is what we strive for!

Thank you again for your response!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We visited on Star Wars day! Two boys, ages 13 and 10, and twin girls 7 years old. All had a great time! We were there for four hours and they were all tired when we left. All the employees were very friendly when dealing with either the adults or children. Amy, in events, was very helpful. I asked two days before our arrival if we could add a birthday cake to our event and Amy took care of it, communicated often, and did an overall excellent job! She even brought the cake to the table to surprise the girls, very nice! The traffic to get there was terrible because of the construction and detours so we arrived over an hour late for our scheduled time but they still took very good care of us. Excellent customer service!

1  Thank hazelljbmh
MktgCoordinator, Marketing Coordinator at Legoland Discovery Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review and are extrememly happy that you ahd such a great time. Please visit us again soon and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!