“Great BBQ!”
Review of Bone Daddy's

Bone Daddy's
Reserve with OpenTable
Bone Daddy's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

The food was great. Ribs were very tender/fall off the bone good. Max& cheese was really good. Oh but the margarita was weak and very sour!
Service was good.

There are newer reviews for Bone Daddy's

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

When ever I get a chance to go to Fort Worth on business this Is my first stop for dinner. I have tried everything on the menu and it is great.Hope to see a place like this in Jacksonville Florida some day.The Staff is always professional and kind. Thanks From Florida.

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Loved the Flying Pig sandwich (pulled pork, sausage, ham, bacon) and loved the local scenery. Atmosphere is good and so is their beer selection. I'll be coming back.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I can see why some people rate this pretty highly -- the scenery isn't bad. BUT, and this is just one person's opinion, the food is really just average. I got the sliced brisket and pulled pork and wasn't impressed. Where's the smoke? Where's the BBQ that I heard so much about? Mediocre. On the plus side, the beers were pretty decent.

1  Thank rpb_28
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I had Steak in bone daddy's like 12 times in one month for my visit to Texas.

8 times out of 12 the steak came like I wanted (medium - cooked to perfection)

The other four times it came (medium well) which I had to turn back and wait for a long time for a new one.

But I have to admit that when it comes to you as a medium, there is no meat in life better than that.

Five years back the girls were much more prettier. I don't know why.

1  Thank Ebyary

Been to Bone Daddy's? Share your experiences!