“Meat”
Review of Bone Daddy's

Bone Daddy's
Reserve with OpenTable
Bone Daddy's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This is Texas, so you get plenty of meat here. I had a roasted chicken salad and it was really good. Portions oversized for Europeans, but the food is great.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Well, Friday night date night turned into a bit of a disaster. Arrived, seated, welcomed, all good and friendly. Wife ordered a burger and I ordered two appetizers in lieu of a main. This was a second visit so we had the Onion Rings (huge serving) and the BBQ chicken which i asked for the "Cajun" sauce.

The chicken, ... hmm,.. under cooked, over heated (its not actually BBQ'd you know, its frozen, thawed and dropped in a heater then coated and served. It consisted of 6 pieces. I started on the first one and thought hmm.. it was cold in one part and hot in the other.. I ate a little more, and then had another, and thought - same problem.. then tried a third and realized that the meat was actually old and almost powdery - basically a bad piece(s) of chicken. Its now 4 hours later and I still feel sick.

Wifes burger was nice, onion rings good and service was OK. So, i did not say a thing and left all the food there. Overall, its a fun place with plenty of potential and on a good day could be an enjoyable afternoon/evening. Just remember - this food is not high level, and quality could be an issue - good kitchen staff are hard to find. I may go back, and I did like the food the first time I was there, but I need to get past the memory of the second visit first.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Food was good but service was phenomenal. The draw is of course good BBQ and beautiful women. As a mom I was more impressed with the attentive service and quick delivery of our meals. Waitress went above and beyond. The manager overheard our oldest son talking about how the hotel pool's chlorine was hurting his eyes and brought out eye wash from their first aid kit.

1  Thank hmbkessler
Reviewed December 31, 2013

The Pork Ribs were very good, although I was disappointed that they did not have beef short ribs. The brisket was good but I had better. The servers dressed in hooters style (like a previous reviewer said) and were friendly and attentive. The music was great also, I would go back

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a great place to have some beers and brisket with the guys. It's in the Hooters style and servers are friendly and the brisket is great.