“Great all around BBQ food!”
Review of Bone Daddy's

Bone Daddy's
Ranked #22 of 238 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sutton, Massachusetts
“Great all around BBQ food!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I travel to the Dallas area on business and I've gone here a few times. Food is great and we all know that the scenery is pretty good too. lol

• Visited May 2012

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“One of my Favorite Restaurants anywhere!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I travel to the Dallas area on business quite frequently and no trip is complete without a stop at a Bone Daddy's for some ribs, wings, or beer can chicken.
For starters, the food really is very very good - this is not just a place with a "view" (although that is quite spectacular too). I typically get the rack of ribs as they are cooked perfectly and have a taste like no other The sides I typically get with the ribs are the baked beans and fries. The baked beans have a hint of smoking to them as well and are quite tasty. If I eat there more than one night, I also enjoy the beer can chicken and wings as well - the wings are huge and can be eaten as an appetizer or the main course.
The staff is a lot of fun and I always enjoy the joking and teasing with them.
There are TVs throughout the place, so there is not a bad seat to watch any big game as well.

Will be back in a few months during my next business trip.

• Visited January 2013
Atlanta, GA
“good spareribs”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Went here for the first time and had the spareribs. Cooked perfectly, not falling off the bone, which is actually NOT a good thing. The beans are pretty good but too much sauce like most BBQ places. The cream corn is not real cream corn. Seems no one in Texas knows what real cream corn is. It is not a can of corn in a cream sauce.
And of course, the wait staff is smokin hot.
I'd go back for the ribs.

• Visited January 2013
Arlington, Texas
“nasty”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

this place is not wat i am used to! i have eaten at one bonedaddys before and loved the food atmosphere and the staff and at the one in grapevine it was horrible! my husband ordered the jalapenos and couldnt even swallow them! he said it tasted like dog food in the middle and our server was i swear dumber than a box of rocks! she sadi she had been there since they opened yet she didnt have an answer to anything! we will NEVER return

Visited September 2012
Decatur, Texas
“Great Chicken Fried Steak, Wait Staff and Drinks”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Whenever we are in the mood or want to take a out of town guest for quick comfort food.... we head for Bone Daddy's in Grapevine, TX and tie into one of their Chicken Fried Steaks. They serve a CFS that is bountiful enough to satisfy my wife and me. It is very tasty with just the right amount of breading. Comes with cream gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet corn and hot cheesy rolls. The beers are cold and the signature drinks are quite good. The decor, sporting many HD TVs, is rustic/sports and it must always be warm there because the cute ladies serving us are always scantily clad... their attire might be described as "skimpy-but-attractive"! These gals go out of their way to make your visit a friendly, pleasant and satisfying experience.

• Visited November 2012