“It's All in Good Fun!”
Review of Bone Daddy's

Bone Daddy's
Reserve with OpenTable
Bone Daddy's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 241 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Bone Daddy's House of Smoke is a great place to hang with friends! For a fun date, mens night out or game day! The service was great, the food was a delicious and the beer is huge! Yes, the waitresses wear skimpy shorts and tops, but its all part of the scene. Our waitress was very polite and gave great service. My boyfriend and I headed out on a Friday night for great BBQ and that's what we got. Order the "Tailpipes" appetizer, you won't be disappointed. Beef brisket, jalapenos, corn and bell peppers, battered and deep fried in a egg-roll like goodness! Comes with ranch dip and home-made BBQ sauce. For dinner, I ordered the spareribs... smokey flavor, dusted with dry rub and mopped in sweet tangy BBQ sauce... just mouthwatering! I had sour cream and chive whipped potatoes (my only complaint for this place: was that these were tasteless) and fried okra (fresh and perfectly battered). My boyfriend loves red meat so he ordered a Platter - beef brisket, ham, and pulled pork with sides of mac & cheese and beans. He couldn't get enough, even took home the leftovers for a second helping. Note to beer drinkers: Ordering (2) 22oz drafts is cheaper than (1) 32oz - Shiner, Budweiser, Miller, Blue Moon, Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, etc. We will visit again, soon!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The food is good, and the service was fast. Just had no idea the lack of clothing the waitress staff wore. I was okay, but my husband felt bad. Hooters looks mild compared to this.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We went here because were told that it was a great affordable place to eat and that it had some good scenery. What I mean by that is the women were very good looking. Im not really one for this but I got to say it was a way better then hooters. Better food, beer was well priced. the ribs were falling off the bones and were so good. I had a great time and of course the women were good looking. Good times. reccomend going for business meetings except not a whole lot of business got done. For 7 people with at least 4 or 5 beer each and full meals we only paid under $40 a person including tip. In canada that would have been at least $60 a person or more plus tip.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

OK - so call me stupid. I didn't know that this place was basically the Texas version of Hooters - The girls are in much cuter outfits though. My first clue was that there were hardly any women in the entire restaurant. What is really surprising though was that the food was actually good! It is basically a BBQ place, with a total Texas/Hillbilly theme and good quality food! My boys want to come here for their birthdays all the time. I don't mind, because the food is really good. I guess you have to go to understand :)

Reviewed June 23, 2012

My wife and I stopped into this place while we were staying at one of the cabins at the Vineyards campground in Grapevine, we had yelp/tripadvisored it and since we were camping we wanted to get our meal to go. The Staff consisted primarily of pretty Texas young ladies. I would like to think they represent the great state of Texas, and they did a mighty fine job of it. We parked at a table to enjoy a cold beer while we went over the menu, we ordered 1 lb of smoked brisket, 4 cheese rolls, a pint of Mac and cheese and a pint of slaw. Our waitress helped us to order to go, we took it back to the campground and enjoyed a fantastic meal for supper. The brisket was sooo good and the Mac and cheese was fantastic. I would definitely go to this place for their BBQ and The upbeat atmosphere. They were pretty busy when we were there but the service was great.