“Great BBQ.”
Review of Bone Daddy's

Bone Daddy's
Reserve with OpenTable
Bone Daddy's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Eureka
“Great BBQ.”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

My wife and I stopped into this place while we were staying at one of the cabins at the Vineyards campground in Grapevine, we had yelp/tripadvisored it and since we were camping we wanted to get our meal to go. The Staff consisted primarily of pretty Texas young ladies. I would like to think they represent the great state of Texas, and they did a mighty fine job of it. We parked at a table to enjoy a cold beer while we went over the menu, we ordered 1 lb of smoked brisket, 4 cheese rolls, a pint of Mac and cheese and a pint of slaw. Our waitress helped us to order to go, we took it back to the campground and enjoyed a fantastic meal for supper. The brisket was sooo good and the Mac and cheese was fantastic. I would definitely go to this place for their BBQ and The upbeat atmosphere. They were pretty busy when we were there but the service was great.

Tucson AZ
“The ribs made my mouth water even more than the waitresses did”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Actually very decent BBQ and extremely cold beer. The pretty waitresses is an added bonus if you're into that, and they're attentive as well; service was very good, they're not just eye candy.
This place is what Hooter's hoped to be. Lots of TV screens for the sports addicted. Stick to the basics; pulled pork, smoked brisket and babybacks and you'll know you're in a place that takes BBQ seriously. Sure there's other stuff, but you can get that anywhere. Some icy cold beer and you're set for a fun, reasonably priced meal that won't leave you hungry.

• Visited May 2012
Winter Springs, Florida
“Good food and attractive wait staff”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

For fans of places like Hooters or Tilted Kilt, this is a must try. The main fare is BBQ and it is actually quite good. Dozens of flat screens strategically located throughout so that no mater where you sit you can easily see a wide variety of sporting events.

• Visited April 2012
4 Thank REVoigt
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great Texas BBQ”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I thought the meal was excellent! The service was great. I wouldn't suggest taking the family here though - as noted in some other reviews the waitresses make the Hooters girls look like they are dressed for winter.

• Visited April 2012
Iowa Park, Texas, USA
“Sorry Hooters, but you are not in the same league!”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

A very unique place, and artistically done building, inside and out, that will give you plenty to look and talk about. The young scantily dressed girls that will be waiting on you were all very attractive, and personality to match. Very friendly and talkative, and you won’t be dealing with just one. Seems like a total of four girls waiting on our table of two. They mix it up. Now the food, I ordered the shrimp and a few side orders. It too was great, it couldn’t have been done better by anyone. Took quite a while to get it, but it was well worth the wait. Biggest gripe was no prices on the menu! Who does that! You have to wait until you’re done, before you find that out, and boy will you be in for an unpleasant surprise if it is your first time there, it was mine. Over $20.00 for just my meal not including tip, and I drank water! I did have a beer with it though. As much as I liked this place, they are out of line here, big time. PUT THE PRICES ON THE MENU! And honestly, this is a place that was designed where women and the franchise are going to know how to work the guys, espeically younger single ones. They will pay more for their food to see scantily dressed women that are friendly and will give them attention. I bet some of these women make as much as strippers, but are able to keep what litle clothing they have on. Not complaining, just be aware that the women are good at what they do, but it sort of felt slightly like a hustle was going on from the minute we walked in.

• Visited January 2012