“This place is good”

Ferraris Italian Villa
Reserve with OpenTable
Ferraris Italian Villa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 247 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Highway 114
Transit: The city of Grapevine offers a Grapevine Shuttle, making 2 stops hourly in front of Ferrari's Italian Villa.
Description: One of Dallas’ most revered Italian restaurants for more than 25 years. Francesco & Jane Secchi, who hail from Italy and England respectively, serve Northern & Southern Italian cuisine with emphasis on fresh seafood, steaks and pasta from Francesco's native Sardegna. The adjoining wine bar serves flights of wines and martinis with a more casual menu consisting of hand- tossed pizzas baked in a mesquite wood-fired oven. Stop in today for a taste of Italy!
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Good food and down to earth wait staff. We have young kids and they had no problem with them. Even when one darted across the restaurant.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had lunch there and enjoyed it very much. The salad was small which was perfect for lunch and all flavor. Not sure what were the toppings but it was so enjoyable. The pasta was great and the half portion was the perfect size. The atmosphere was great as I sat facing the beautiful bar with this amazing chandelier of several bunches of huge glass grapes above us. I am ready to go back and have another salad.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My boyfriend took me here for Dinner for Valentine's Day. It is very cozy and it has been busy the two times that we've been there. Both times we went the service was very friendly and the food was amazing. For Valentine's Day we had the special with the filet Mignon, lobster, risotto with cheesecake for dessert. Everything was stellar. The only criticism that I would give is that the lights were dimmed a little too low.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Extremely friendly staff. Amazing authentic italian cuisine. The best fettucine alfredo I've had outside of Italy!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

When I was warmly greeted at the front door, I knew Ferrari's was going to be a great place for dinner. The wait staff was friendly and attentive in addition to knowing the menu inside and out. Great wine list. The food was beautifully presented and tasted even better. I like the antipasto bar which gives diners the option for a healthy appetizer.