“Excellent food, stand-out service”

Ferraris Italian Villa
Reserve with OpenTable
Ferraris Italian Villa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 251 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Highway 114
Transit: The city of Grapevine offers a Grapevine Shuttle, making 2 stops hourly in front of Ferrari's Italian Villa.
Description: One of Dallas’ most revered Italian restaurants for more than 25 years. Francesco & Jane Secchi, who hail from Italy and England respectively, serve Northern & Southern Italian cuisine with emphasis on fresh seafood, steaks and pasta from Francesco's native Sardegna. The adjoining wine bar serves flights of wines and martinis with a more casual menu consisting of hand- tossed pizzas baked in a mesquite wood-fired oven. Stop in today for a taste of Italy!
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Ferrari's has a formal atmosphere, good for romantic dinner for two or an upscale business dinner. Wouldn't mind seeing a little bit more variety on the menu, but overall well worth it. Service was outstanding - friendly, on top of things, and very accommodating. Nice outdoor patio to dine outside, in addition to a little known area in the back to enjoy a post-dinner cigar, desserts, and a game of Bocce (they provide the balls if you ask). Only downside was at night, no lights outside on the Bocce court. Regardless, I would highly recommend.

1  Thank Michael L

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Friendly like your family, way better than average selection of Europena food, Italian style, all very well presented, with great taste. Atmosphere was warm and relaxed.

1  Thank Cruffa1
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Sorry, but this visit was a big bust. Our family of four went to celebrate my adult daughter's birthday and three out of the four of us were less than satisfied with our meal. My husband had a bowl of the vegetable soup, which was bland and less than satisfying. I had the sausage and pasta dish which had way too much pasta for the sausage and cheese that was hidden in the middle and my daughter had a scallop dish which was also less than satisfying. My son had the lamb chops and he felt that they were very good. We've had tastier, more satisfying and better food at Olive Garden and Carraba's. I'm writing now because I just reviewed my credit card bill and the dinner cost us $130., without wine or dessert. Pricey for such an unsatisfactory dining experience. I'm the first one to encourage "new" restaurants and certainly want this one to succeed because we love Italian food, but money is tight in this economy and my money spent has to return an excellent experience and this wasn't.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Service was outstanding, food was very good but not great.... Big potions but a bit pricey.

1  Thank bob a
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I particularly liked the ambiance in this restaurant. The food was great.

1  Thank JackFrench