“Multiple return customer!!!!!”

The British Emporium
Ranked #3 of 16 Shopping in Grapevine
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I enjoy going back for things I miss from the "old country", but with the owner having to pay taxes Imogene at customs AND the importation of products, the cost may seem high. I can only treat myself once in a while. If you're new to British snacks... I recommend trying the "Roast Chicken Crisps" (potato chips) and a "Lilt" Soda for those that love tropical drinks, or Ben Shaw's Dandelion and Burdock" Soda for those with more of a Dr Pepper or coke preference.

Staff are very friendly and are from Britain too. Willing to help with any concerns or possibly special ordering anything. :)

If you like chocolate... Maybe try my favourite. "Crunchie".

2  Thank Ascalon1
in 2 reviews
"shop"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed November 1, 2010

If you want a touch of southern hospitality with a fine selection of English related foods, teas, and general merchandise, drop by the British Emporium on the north side of town.

1  Thank DarrelVan