“Great Sandwiches”
Review of Weinbergers Deli

Weinbergers Deli
Ranked #13 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: This Grapevine favorite Chicago-style deli features more than 200 sandwiches. From Italian Beef to The Settler Sandwich (Thanksgiving dinner in a sandwich) to the amazing Weino’s Wall of Fame selections, you’re sure to find a spectacularly scrumptious sandwich.
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

There's nothing better than getting a delicious and fresh sandwich from Weingerger's! My personal favorite is the california Club. It's so good - especially the Sauce they put on it.

Everytime I have been there, the owner is so friendly and staff is, too. It can get crowded and seating can be limited, but thats the only issue I've ever had.

They make great sandwiches that you can't get anywhere else in DFW!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Holly R

Katy Texas
“Great Deli”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Really loved this place. Owner was very helpful when ordering. Food was very good. Would recommend if you like deli food.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank zrdp01
Lake Dallas, Texas
“Had high hopes, but came away disappointed”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I miss the mountainous and delicious corned beef sandwiches from Slyman's in Cleveland and Carnegie Deli in NYC, so when I read a bunch of reviews on Weinberger's, comparing them to the NYC experience, I had high hopes. I asked for, "The biggest corned beef sandwich you make." Rye bread, brown mustard, and nothing else, thank you. When I saw the guy wrap the sandwich, my heart sunk: OK, the corned beef was tasty, but for $8.00, the portion was maybe half of what I expected. I admit I've been spoiled ... and? Guess I'll have to keep looking.

• Visited November 2013
“Mmmm yummy”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

The matzo ball soup here is great. Not many places around to find it so it's a bonus that it's so good too! I've had many of the sandwiches but the gyro is awesome and the Chicago style hot dog and beef dip sandwich. They do the Chicago name good here in Texas. Chi town should be proud!

1 Thank Tgallimore
Grapevine
“Best sandwich around”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Looking for a good sandwich? Forget the big chains, this is the place to go. I love every sandwich I eat here.

If you're hungry at lunch or dinner, come make your way to Weinberger's!

Visited September 2013