“Authentic Chicago Hot Dogs”
Review of Weinbergers Deli

Weinbergers Deli
Ranked #13 of 247 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: This Grapevine favorite Chicago-style deli features more than 200 sandwiches. From Italian Beef to The Settler Sandwich (Thanksgiving dinner in a sandwich) to the amazing Weino’s Wall of Fame selections, you’re sure to find a spectacularly scrumptious sandwich.
Reviewed September 12, 2013

If you crave the real thing but you are a thousand miles away from Wolfy's this is the place..........plus you get the great experience of Main Street Grapevine. Limited outdoor seating. Enjoy the hot dog and a great bronze all at the same time,

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Wife and I stopped in on this glorious Fourth of July to try it out! I had the Italian Beef sandwich, wife had the Italian Beef combo. Both were excellent; good portions - wife brought half of hers home (they wrapped it up nicely for her)!! The subs also came with a bag of chips.

Service was great; everybody was so polite and patient with us! I asked if anybody working there today was actually from Chicago and the owner, a very soft-spoken nice gentleman spoke up and asked if I too was from Chicago (I am from upstate New York so have 'that' accent!)

I will be back - next time I'm going to try the Reuben! And I want to try the pastrami sandwich too! Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We were out shopping and dropped by. I had heard rumors of authentic Chicago Italian beef in Grapevine and the rumors are true. Fantastic! Come hungry. The reuben is also divine

Weino55, Owner at Weinbergers Deli, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thanks so much for your review. We have been making sandwiches since 1952. first in Chicago's South suburbs and to Texas in 2002. Happy we could bring a taste of Chicago to you.
Dan W.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The only way I can properly describe this place is filthy and disgusting. We ordered some hot dogs for the kids and a couple of items off the menu and the first thing that struck us odd was the gentleman working the register looked as though he hadn't bathed in about a week or more. He looked as though he had been living on the streets for the past month. We received our food and sat down inside, the flies were EVERYWHERE, and I mean everywhere. The floors looked liked they haven't been cleaned in a very long time, same with the walls. When this place first opened up I bet it was nice, that time has come and gone. My wife refused to eat anything, and my daughter took one bite of the hot dog, the roll was like a rock. We left hungry. Do not be confused. The outdoor seating area looks nice only because it is completely away from the filth of the restaurant inside. This place needs a major cleaning.

2  Thank TEI E
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I grew up in Chicago and this stuff brings back the memories. A great Italian beef sandwich. I know a lot folks visit Grapevine, If you have lived in Chicago, this is a good place to go.