“Simply Awesome”

Texas Star Dinner Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience an award winning Wild West Murder Mystery Dinner Theater production at the Texas Star Dinner Theater in downtown historical Grapevine, Texas - conveniently located between Dallas and Fort Worth. Every Friday & Saturday. Tickets are $59.95 + tax and includes dinner & the show! Parking is free.
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Extraordinary fun for all of us! Wasn't expecting a good meal when I was told to select"chicken, steak or fish," when ordering our tickets. But this was no airline meal! It was really, really good. and the deserts (we tried all three) were also fantastic.

Celebrating my Mom's birthday, 9 friends and family joined us. We were laughing until tears rolled from our eyes. From start to finish, this production is entertaining, hilarious, thought provoking and simply the most fun I've ever had in Grapevine. In fact, I can't recall a better evening ever...seriously. It was that great.

Kid friendly but still adult fun. The perfect balance of theater, comedy and food. Congratulations Texas Star Dinner Theater! There's nothing else that even comes close...

There are newer reviews for Texas Star Dinner Theater

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I had heard of murder mystery dinners. I always thought they were hokey and really never had a desire to attend. My small office selected this venue for a company dinner. I had a blast. It was very fun & entertaining. The food was good, they kept the beverages flowing. ... The actors even found a cute way to incorporate cell phones into the old timey act. My advice is turn off your phone during performance. It's called professional etiquette. :-) This would be a great place to take out of town guests!!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Let me start by saying dinner was great. The play was hilarious. My laughter was non stop. Portions of the play was not rehearsed, like when I sneezed they added it to the script. Costumes was fabulous. I recommend everyone visit the theater.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Definitely one of the "must see" places! So much fun! Highly recommended for the show! The food is just ok, better than most dinner theaters.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

The entertainment was fantastic
and dinner beyond our expectations .
Super evening we will do it again soon .

Been to Texas Star Dinner Theater? Share your experiences!