“Very Entertaining!”

Texas Star Dinner Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience an award winning Wild West Murder Mystery Dinner Theater production at the Texas Star Dinner Theater in downtown historical Grapevine, Texas - conveniently located between Dallas and Fort Worth. Every Friday & Saturday. Tickets are $59.95 + tax and includes dinner & the show! Parking is free.
the colony
“Very Entertaining!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We really enjoyed our visit to the murder mystery dinner at the Lone Star Dinner Theater. The food was fantastic! The audience participation and play was a nice change up to a dinner and a movie. I would recommend this to anyone that would enjoy a western show!

Visited April 2013

Houston, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Evening Full of Fun”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Food was delicious!! The cast was hilarious and mingled well with the crowd. It was good old-fashioned fun. The perfect venue to relax and unwind. Laughter is good medicine!

Visited April 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“"Write between the eyes" was right on target!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We had 75 people from our company attend the peformance of "Write between the Eyes". Having never attended one of these myself, I wasn't sure what to expect. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised.
The actors/actresses in the performance were top notch. They had our entire group in stitches throughout the entire performance. They had some history of our company and tied it in nicely to their script. They also had fun teasing certain members in our group, but it was done in a tasteful and playful way. We loved it.
The food was also excellent. I heard numerous people raving about the quality of the food.
I also heard comments from our group that this was an excellent team building event and was truly an enjoyable experience.
I highly recommend this venue.

Visited March 2013
Clearwater, Florida
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great Fun!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We had a great time at the Texas Star Dinner Theater! The actors seemed to be enjoying themselves too. It's a murder mystery you get to solve with your table mates. Everyone was getting into it and I enjoyed how the actors played off the audience and current events. I was pleasantly surprised how good the food was and the chocolate cake is to die for......but that's not the plot. LOL

Visited March 2013
Zanesville, Ohio
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“good time lots of laughs”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

was a fun filled show with lots of laughs. the cast kept it very interesting. i would recommend the show to anyone.