“Won't Go Back!!!”

Good for: Large groups
Houston, Texas
“Won't Go Back!!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Bad! Bad! Service was ok. But the food was terrible!! Hubby ordered full slab of ribs and they were really dry no flavor. I ordered the bbq chicken breast that was dry also. The table next to us gave back their food and opt to just drink a beer. They had ordered nachos and the cheese looked as if it was just microwaved. I'm positive we won't be going back!!

Visited December 2012

Mississippi
“You'd Have To Be Pretty Bored”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

...to resort to going here on purpose. Okay, I'm not against having slightly above average looking girls wear referee jerseys and serve food. Truth be told, it's a cute concept.

If you're going to do a limited menu of BBQ, you have to do two things:

Make it fast, and make it taste great. This place was much too average in both categories. The brisket had very little taste, and it was fairly dry. The sauce and sides were good (their pinto beans are a treat), but I can't get excited based on those things.

It's not terrible, but I would steer clear.

Visited September 2012
“Avoid this place”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Stopped in for a beer late in the afternoon, no one really cared that I was there, poor service. I did not eat so I have no opinion of the food.
What really pissed me off, was that the beer came to 4.75 and I gave the bartender a 5. she never brought change back! Now I was going to leave her a dollar but if you don't bring my change and assume it's a tip, I won't be back. That's a promise.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Earthbound-Traveler
Roanoke Rapids, NC
“The best red MEAT ever eaten at a Sports Bar!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stopped in one evening after our meetings concluded and the group of about 10 I was with, ordered several "Meat platers" and they were Stupendious! The BEST RIBS I have ever eaten. And the brisket....WOW...that says it all!

Visited October 2012
Superior, Wisconsin
“Been there.... Never again!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

I will keep it short & sweet, this is one of the worst restaurants I have ever been to! I had the brisket & it was awful! Never again!