“A great way to spend a Saturday night...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Main Street Live - CLOSED

Main Street Live
More attraction details
Owner description: Come see why we're known as "The most beloved live music show" in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex! A high energy show filled with music from all types of genres like: Country, 50's rock and roll, 60's, motown, 70's disco, gospel and patriotic songs. Along with our singing and dancing, there's comedy throughout each show and several local artists that join our regular cast each week. Check us out! You will not find a better family entertainment value anywhere in North Texas.
Arlington, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A great way to spend a Saturday night...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2010

The shows at the Grapevine Opry are amazing! The singers there could rival any of the artists coming out of Nashville these days. I've been to many shows, and they just keep getting better. When I first heard the word "Opry" I thought I'd be hearing mostly older country, nothing really consistent with the radio play today...but I was wrong! The Opry performers put in a great mix of classic country along with contemporary music from artists like Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban, and the band is top notch! I hear that the Opry puts on all kind of shows, like 50's shows (featuring oldies music from the 1950's), and Gospel shows, and quite a few other types of shows as well. I suggest going to their website and looking at the show calendar to see what shows they have coming up. This is a great idea for date nights, family nights, as well as just a great reason to get out of the house on a weekend. I hear that some BIG stars have come off this stage, and I wouldn't doubt it after hearing some of the singers. Definitely 2 thumbs up!!

1 Thank PruMommy