“Five Star Food!”

San Daniele Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
San Daniele Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 260 Restaurants in Grapevine
Description: Located in Historic Grapevine, San Daniele is modern in approach and Italian in spirit and features a culture-driven menu with dishes thoughtfully designed to be shared and enjoyed. Our small plates concept allows guest to indulge without overindulging.
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

If you love Italian food, you’ll love San Daniele. The house made pasta was amazing, and the Mariana sauce was the best I’ve ever eaten. The atmosphere is chic and intimate. I’m already planning our next visit! I would have given a higher rating had the service warranted it. Our water glasses remained empty after two requests to fill them. After dinner downstairs, we went upstairs to the deck to enjoy the sunset and dessert. Our second waitress was clearly not happy to see us, although she did take care of business. Come check it out!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Loved the roof top area- nice selection of drinks- appetizers were good- location on Main Street is great- Good parking area

Reviewed June 11, 2018

This is not a review I like writing but I feel based on what has happened I could not sit silent. After booking a large rehearsal dinner for over 55 people back in March, I reached out to the manager about two to three weeks ago to set the menu. After numerous and I mean numerous attempts, including phone calls, emails and and more phone calls I heard back one time from a Jennifer, but after that never again, I called the owner twice, Kristopher Colig and asked for him to get involved and still nothing. They have my deposit, they knew this was a big event and this is a new restaurant you would think would be putting their best food forward.

After my last call I actually asked when Jennifer would be in and they told me they couldn’t give out this information. Are you kidding me. So after doing more research and finding another option, I reached out to Winewood Grill and after immediate response and a visit to the restaurant, I was able to reschedule this important dinner for August. Thank you so much Winewood for your professional and swift response.

When I did cancel and spoke to someone, they assured me they would call me back that evening. I heard nothing. Now we are disputing the deposit with the credit card company to get our deposit back.

I own my own Interior Design Firm and I have never encountered such incredibly unprofessional and lack of care response in my life. Something is really wrong there and I would highly recommend you take caution if you are planning any event.

4  Thank Linda B
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Different kind of Italian experience. Family loved sharing appetizers and service was spot on. Restaurant was newer and it had a rooftop bar and service available. We really liked this place.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal here. It is a reservation only restaurant. Smaller plates so you are able to try a lot of different things. Our favorite was the pasta called Lobster Calamaro. The Osso Buco was good too. Also recommend the Crispy artichoke appetizer. Yum!