“Great hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
“Great hotel”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Stayed here during the Grapevine Main Street Days festival as I was doing a job there. The staff was great. At one point, I had no transportation and the shuttle driver graciously drove me all over Grapevine getting everything I needed from Target, Dollar General, etc. without complaining and was very friendly and informative throughout.

The breakfast buffet was well worth the additional monies I paid when reserving the room. The breakfast staff was great and very, very friendly.

Room was clean and everything was perfect. No noise from other rooms, as I've been dealing with lately with other hotels.

Room Tip: We were right by elevators. Very handy and convenient~
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We stayed here while visiting Thomas the Train. It was pleasant. The check in staff seems least bothered but professional enough. Didn't tell us where to go after checking in (elevators/direction/floor??) just handed us our cards and thats all! We had breakfast and the person monitoring breakfast was very nice and helpful. I would suggest the management to train the front desk staff again teach them some pleasantries!! stay was comfortable nothing extraordinary but I would stay for a short while a night or two again.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Hotel was difficult to find...too much construction within the vicinity. For the price, I think i could get better rooms with faster internet connection elsewhere. I do like that the place is quiet but it could also be because it is not as full compared to other hotels in the area that were fully booked at that time. I like the Hilton but I don't think I'll return to this one.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Monica T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
We appreciate your review, and apologize that it was difficult to find our hotel. We understand that the construction can cause frustration and we know the project is a year ahead of schedule and expected to be completed Labor Day weekend 2013. The next time you're in the area we hope you'll consider staying with us again.
Fairfield, United States
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Everything is overpriced and even though you are paying cash for food and drinks you still have to put a credit card on file and they charge it then put it back on the card when you check out. I had reserved a Kings size bed and when I got to the room I had two Queen size beds. My husband and I went back to the front desk and I told the lady my problem and this is what she told me "The price you pay is only so you have a room when you come here even though they put you down for a King doesn't mean you will get it it's what's available when you check in". For the price I was paying for the room I should have gotten a King. The best part of my stay was that there is a Salt Grass Steakhouse right across the street and they made my stay. Have to say I have better hotels and got the size bed when I book my stay and didn't have to put up a credit card for junk food. Beds not comfortable at all to me.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Monica T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are aware that in the area pricing can be a bit high, which is why we strive to offer packages for low prices in our area. If you use a debit/credit card to check in, a hold may be placed on your card account for the full anticipated amount to be owed to the hotel, including estimated incidentals, through your date of check-out and such hold may not be released for 72 hours from the date of check-out or longer at the discretion of your card issuer. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all our guests are informed. We hope that next time you’re in the area you will consider staying with us.
Cedar Park, United States
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The room and hotel are clean but the front desk was short staffed as my check in took over 30 minutes (2 people in front of me) and check out took over 30 minutes do to their only being 1 person available at the front desk. I secured our reservation on line to include breakfast but the rate was not honored at check out.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. I always appreciate hearing from our guests – including places of improvement. I apologize that the comfort of your stay was interrupted and I have taken your comments to our team to ensure that in the future we do a better job of organizing our front desk team. The next time you have the opportunity to travel to the area, I hope that you will be our guest again – thank you for your review.
Stonewall, Canada
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Overall, our stay at the HiltonGarden Inn was very good. Our check out was less than satifactory but other than that, all was good. The room was beautiful and extremely comfortable. One of the only times I've slept well at a hotel. I would reccommend this hotel, just don't check out... :)

Puerto Rico
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This hotel is very close to everything (places to visit, restaurants, shops). It was just PERFECT (rooms clean, service, location, and price)!!! Very safe. Free parking lot. I definitely will return!!!

• Stayed March 2013