“Great place for corporate meetings!”

Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great place for corporate meetings!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This place was outstanding! Convenient to DFW Airport, with shuttle service and restaurants within walking distance. We could not have asked for a more friendly, helpful staff. Working with Chris Jennings, and his staff to plan our two and half day business meeting in Dallas was a breeze. They did an excellent job in accommodating approximately 80 plus people. Hanging out at the fire pit each night was a great way to unwind each evening. Dinner was held at the hotel for one night and in a local restaurant the next night. Everyone preferred the hotel dinner! Chef Lopez, did an outstanding job on food preparation and presentation for not just dinner but for all of the meals during our meetings. Thanks again for hosting our group and making it so easy to plan. We will certainly plan future business meetings here.

1 Thank Kelley R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Don't stay unless you like rude service and air beds that don't work! Staff called the Grapevine Police on us for who knows why without a warning. The police were annoyed with our party for being called to a non-call. I can only hope that the Manager, Monica Trichel, can re-train her staff or change some of her hotel policies. For example, they won't turn-on the gas fire pit for hotel guests when the bar has been closed because the bar tender has the gas key? Not sure about that policy but it's pretty ridiculous.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Monica T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.
Lynden, Washington
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Plain and simple, my job is traveling. By the way, I've been a Hilton Honors member for a very long time. I stay in hotels all over, for 15-20 days per month. I've stayed at this property twice now. The first time it was a wonderful room at a reasonable value. This second time, I was allowed to check in early, which I was very appreciative of, as I'd been up working and traveling all night. When I got in the room, a main light was burned out. No big deal, I called down to the front desk. I called again. I called again. This went on for an hour or more, as they kept telling me the maintenance guy would soon show up. I said, 'Hey, I've been up for a very long time and need to take a nap before another meeting in a few hours, but I need to see here.' I called and asked if I could come down and get a light bulb. "No, you cannot." OK, so I waited another half an hour, then called and asked again. The front desk person again rudely declined my offer and stated that I may, in no uncertain terms, come down and get my own light bulb! So, I took my nap. When I awoke, it was dark, and now really needed the light. I called down to a new front desk person and asked about the light bulb. She said, 'We have one for you at the front desk, if you'd like to come down and pick it up.' ??? I came down with the old bulb, retrieved the new one, and was finally able to see. Later, they handed me a nice little gift basket of munchies for my efforts. I took it, but said, 'You really don't have to do this, all I wanted was a bulb so I could see!' Why was that SO hard?? Most of the guest services people there are friendly and helpful though, and the place is very clean - which I appreciate. In six months, they went up on my corporate rate $40/night! It's a great little place, in a very convenient location (for me), but I'm not sure the return on investment is worth it anymore. I can stay at equally nice, or better places nearby, for less money. Beds are supposed to be this newer adjustable type (not sleep #), but mine seemed a little firmer than I prefer. I was so tired, it didn't matter. I may try it once more and see if they can work a little better with me, but if consistency of value and service is what you seek, you may want to look around a bit. Nice property though.

Room Tip: East side rooms face DFW airport, but the noise is not really an issue. West side rooms face a park...
3 Thank Mark E
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Talk about clean rooms and friendly staff; this is the place! It is very rare that 100% of the staff are on thier "A" game the entire time! These people most definately were! Over a 3 night stay my Wife and I patronized almost every part of the facility. We used the shuttle to get around, visited the breakfast bar, lounge for cocktails, utilized room service, the pool the spa, etc. Not one let down with the facility or staff. Housekeeping did a wonderful job as well.
Above all this I would like to send a special thanks to Chris Jennings and Chef Adrian Lopez. I called on them to go above and beyond regarding my Wifes special diet restrictions. We were part of a training class with Rotobrush International. As such the lunches provided were planned well in advance. Because of our situation Chris and Adrian pulled us aside and formulated a specific menu designed to meet my Wifes needs. They were very kind, helpful, and the food was great! Thanks guys!!! You are winners in my book! Jeremy Guzman

California
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We had a really early flight out of DFW and decided to spend the night here based on the location and free shuttle service to the airport. We were pleasantly surprised. The room was large and very quiet. It had a nice shower without a tub and good water pressure. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The wakeup call came on time as did the shuttle. We left too early to have breakfast but the buffet that was being set up looked good. We grabbed a cup of the brewed Starbucks coffee and it was very good. People were nice and service was good. Had chicken wings and a quesadilla at the bar the night before and everything was good. I believe you can leave your car parked here free for seven or ten days and that's a real moneysaver. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank tierradeluz
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Although I only stayed for one night, the hotel was definitely worth it. The room was amazing! Huge, well furnished, the jacuzzi tub was wonderful and it was extremely quiet as well. Bar staff was polite and very helpful and pizza was good too. Breakfast actually had more choices than I anticipated based on the reviews. Overall, it really was really great.

Room Tip: 3rd floor room was super quiet!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Olathe, Kansas
Reviewed February 22, 2013

From check in to departure, there was nothing that the staff herre wouldn't do for us. They called our grand-daughters by name when we checked in. (Grandpa got their first and gave them the information) They were happy to bring extra blankets, towels and glasses to cover 2 little girls. And the breakfast staff was just as helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family