WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Lecanto, Florida
“Completely Satisfied”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

My wife and I were recently in Grapevine for her high school class reunion and we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. It is very close to the north entrance/exit of DFW airport (close enough they have shuttle service to the airport), and only a few blocks from downtown Grapevine. Despite the airport's proximity the room was quiet. The entire property is very clean and well-maintained. The staff was most accommodating and helpful. Since we had not been in Grapevine in some time, we were grateful for their helpful guidance on navigation around the area (aside from general growth in the area, the freeway north of the airport is under major construction and somewhat confusing). The breakfast was excellent. The omelet was prepared exactly as requested and the service was prompt and friendly. For a business trip or a visit to the town, this is an excellent place to stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Nukepr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Southlake, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Cant go wrong here. Quiet, clean room. Nice breakfast including eggs and meat. Our rate did not include breakfast, but the lovely desk agent was willing to throw this in upon arrival. There is bad construction on rt 114 which makes coming and going a bit more tricky, but I could not hear it at all from inside the hotel.

Stayed October 2012
Chandler, Arizona, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

If you're a frequent business traveler, you'll be happy with this Hilton Garden Inn. Same great room with lots of space, clean and comfortable bed & bathroom and nicely kept grounds. The staff is very accommodating and eager to please. I was in Grapevine for a conference and the conference hotel was booked, but I wasn't dissapointed. I was able to travel to that hotel easily (even though there was a lot of road construction going on) and got to see downtown Grapevine which was quite delighful. There are a few restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Monica T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for your recognition of our staff as we always aim to please our guests! We are fortunate to have been able to host your stay during your time in Grapevine. Should your travels continue to bring you to the DFW area we hope to be your hotel of choice. Please note our area construction is ahead of schedule and is expected to be completed October 2013.
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions. They offer park and fly which was one of my main reasons for staying at the hotel the very first time. The inside is very modern and clean. They have a decent bar inside to the left and a small but adequate gym in the back. Staff is always friendly and welcoming. Beds are very comfortable, the best actually. They serve breakfast in the morning and it is very good though a bit overpriced, give it a pass. Will always stay here when flying from dfw.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear valued guest thank you for your comments. We strive to deliver consistent and exceptional service. Your loyalty to our North Hilton Garden Inn when flying from DFW is much appreciated!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for three days during Grapefest, a big annual wine festival that I attend yearly as a vendor. This is my first time at this hotel. I can not say how impressed with the staff. I needed a tweezers, so called the front desk to ask if they had a vending machine, etc. and she said no, but she'd look in pantry, and call me back. She could not locate one, so had the shuttle driver stop by and get me one.Then she brought it up to my room. Beds were sleep comfort type. Great!!!! The room service was great. Everything in the hotel was clean and convenient to the festival. Shuttle drivers great personalities!! Great place!!

Room Tip: I was on third floor with no problem. I always prefer close to elevator, but thats with any hotel
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Monica T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Grapefest is one our favorite festivals held in our area. We are ecstatic to be able to host your stay this year for this occasion. When planning to return please look for future packages we will offer during next year’s event.
Houston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

This was our first time staying in a Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel was super clean, VERY quiet even though it's near DFW airport and convenient. Breakfast is not included, but the full buffet is worth the $9.99. And they serve Starbucks coffee!

Rooms are very clean and feature a Sleep Number type bed. Not my favorite, yet I slept like a rock.

Hotel includes a small fitness room and indoor pool. They also have a shuttle to Grapevine Mills Mall.

Staff was courteous and helpful, especially the crew working the busy breakfast buffet.

We tend to favor Hyatt Suites but based on this experience we'll be checking availability at Hilton Garden Inn next time we travel.

• Stayed September 2012
ILLinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband, and I were at a different hotel, but had to check out because they didn't have an accommodating room, and I am glad they didn't! This hotel is an absolute gem!! It is beautiful, clean, welcoming, and near a lot of different restaurants. We had to check in a little early since we were coming from a different hotel, so we were placed in a handicap accessible room on the first floor since it was all that was ready at the time, and it was huge. It had a living room area with a bathroom which had a toilet, and sink. There was also a separate bedroom which had another bathroom with a shower, toilet, sink, and whirlpool. It was very clean, and spacious...they even have beds that allow you to change the firmness of the mattress with a little dial on the side of the mattress. The room had a fridge, and microwave that worked well! As we got ready to go out to dinner I noticed a cricket in the closet. I really hate bugs, so I started to inspect the room, and there were quite a few in the room....TX seems to have an over population of them, so we went up to the front desk to request a room on a different floor. The lady at the front desk was apologetic, and quickly gave us another room on the third floor. We went up to the room, which was also a handicapped accessible room, and it was also a nice sized room....and no crickets :) needless to say that I slept like a baby that night after a great steak dinner. They have a bar, although I didn't use it, it looked great. There is also a cook to order breakfast in the AM for a fee, and my hubby said it was good. I would no doubt stay here again, and have placed this hotel on my favorites list!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Monica T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
I am personally delighted you stumbled onto our hotel! We are working on managing tighter what comes with our seasonal change in Texas and I'm thankful our front desk was able to accommodate you quickly. We hope to become your first Hotel of choice when traveling into the DFW area.