“I always eat way too much there!”

Bob's Steak and Chophouse
Ranked #6 of 234 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 114
Dallas, Texas
“I always eat way too much there!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I highly recommend making reservations for weekend nights because they can get pretty busy. Expect to pay a big chunk but also realize that the food will fill you up and every bite is almost overwhelmingly delicious! The only thing I wouldn't recommend is ordering the Lobster Bisque (usually it's a soup of the day) just because I wasn't entirely impressed with it and it took up room that I would have liked to have when my steak came. Most entrees (at least, the steaks I've ordered) come with a glazed carrot which I think is sort of unique and it's also pretty good to eat as well. I've never tried dessert but will definitely be going back pretty soon!

Visited June 2012

fort worth, Texas, USA
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This was the most amazing experience I've ever had at a nice restaurant. When my fiance and I first started dating he took me there based on reccomendations. We had crab cakes, filet, desert, wine and cocktails. It was more than worth the $300 he spent on just the two of us. Just an FYI, yes you can dress formal to go, but since this is Texas, people seem to think it's okay to wear jeans any and everywhere, so people WILL be in jeans.

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“This Place Deserves More Attention”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The owners and staff are on a mission to provide top quality food and service. Heavy steak house competition overshadows them. You will enjoy going.

Visited February 2012
Texas
“During the week, it is VERY noisy!”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I wrote a review in June 2011 of Bob's Grapevine, because we LOVED our experience there, both the food & the atmosphere. We went on a Friday night and it was the perfect, quiet date night meal. I gave it 5 stars then.

I had to come back to comment on the WEEKNIGHT atmosphere at Bob's Grapevine. Apparently this is one of THE places for business dinners because every male in work attire was seated at large group tables, talking very LOUDLY to everyone else at their table. Multiply this times 50 tables, and you can imagine the volume level. This was a Wednesday night date for our 11th anniversary and we both left unhappy.

We literally couldn't hear each other talking across the table.

We love Bob's Grapevine, and will definitely return, but we will make sure it is on a weekend night. Weeknights are packed FULL of businessmen (and a few women) who are drinking, doing business loudly across large tables, & there were a TON of them!

• Visited June 2012
Dallas, Texas
“CLASS & GREAT FOOD & GREAT SERVICE”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The Best Steaks Ever, also with a classy elegant posh inside---and the BEST service ever!

Visited April 2012