“El Fenix --Great food!”

El Fenix
Ranked #83 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Always good service. Easier to get into than some area restaurants but that doesn't mean the food is not good.

There are newer reviews for El Fenix

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The chips and salsa were good. Waitress was friendly, not very busy when we were there. Food was good...edge of the enchilada was a little tough?? This was our first time here.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Always good ritas :) Food was average. Staff was friendly, despite the long wait on food. Definitely not waitstaffs fault, so they were tipped their 20%

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Food was fantastic. I could eat it everyday.. but that sopapilla was humongous and tasted fantastic. I will stop there again and again when in the Dallas area. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I very much enjoyed the chicken chimichangas with a blend of sour cream and queso sauces. I live in NYS, so it's nice to get good Tex-Mex that I didn't have to make myself!

Flan was very good, too. Was disappointed that they don't have fried ice cream anymore.