“Good value, good food and a winery in downtown Grapevine”
Review of Farinas Winery

Farinas Winery
Ranked #16 of 65 things to do in Grapevine
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Their wines are great, and they have a wide variety of other wines to sample and taste. My favorite is their red blend. You can buy a bottle to take home.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

My guest and I visited Farinas on a Friday night for their Happy Hour. Most of the wine selections on their list are half price from 4:30 - 6:30 pm as are their pizzas. The white wine was cold and crisp (the way we like it!) and the pizzas had a crisp/chewy crust. The toppings we got were generous and at half price the value cannot be beat. Lots of Grapevine locals were in attendance so you know it is a great place if the locals frequent it. We will definitely be back when we visit Grapevine!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Been here several times. Some on business and some just me and my wife. Always great wine and tasting plates and the service is always friendly and knowledgeable.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

The staff was friendly and attentive. Menu looked excellent.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

great place for a girls night out, or quiet date. happy hour prices are great, food/snacks are tasty. each time I go I find more I enjoy about the old building.