“Great stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I was in town from Spring TX unexpectedly and did not have the time to make reservations before I came. I was able to walk right in to Super 8 and Megan was able to get me in to a room straight away! She was so kind and helpful, which is something that is so valuable these days! I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family. The free breakfast was a great bonus!

• 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

SUPER 8 IN GRAPEVINE TEXAS IS THE BEST! I arrived and was so tired from my drive. The front desk clerk Megan was super helpful, down to earth (great customer service) got me right in my room. And then to top it all off the breakfast was really good to be a complementary! The cinnamon rolls are sooo good! Can't wait to stay again, I will definitely recommend my family and friends! :)

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

When I arrived, my reservation could not be found. Instead of making me wait, Megan vowed to "get me in a room" and straighten out the ordeal with Hotels.com later. To make matters better, she was also juggling multiple parties at the front desk and handling phone calls. Her demeanor during all of this was second to none. Every day when I passed by, she was always extremely busy, but still maintained the sweet spirit that makes her the best. This was my 3rd stay in cities within 3 weeks and I wouldn't even bother to recommend the first two places. I highly recommend this Super 8 and it's all due to the customer service qualities that Megan possesses. The room was clean and comfortable. Thanks again!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
4 Thank Nitas57
Pueblo West, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 8 nights and loved how close it was to everything; shopping, dining and activities. Megan at check in was so pleasant, Amy had lots of tourist info for us and Ron was the very best shuttle bus driver we have ever met! Free shuttle within 5 mile radius which helped us immensely as we attended an event at the over-priced Gaylord Texan (shame on them for charging visitors $17 to park). Our room was quiet and had a fridge and micro which was handy with the kids. The pool was a great time for the kids as it's open all the time so we were able to swim later in the evening after all daytime activities. It's not a big pool but suited us fine. Not much on the free breakfast but it worked. The hotel is older so the rooms are a bit dated but we were happy with our stay here and would stay here again!

1 Thank cwjj
seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

The hotel is just a few miles from so many kid friendly activities. The Great Wolf Lodge, Lego Land, the Grapevine aquarium, Thomas the Train, Main Event and the Grapevine lake which has walking trails, parks and playgrounds. And honestly, that's the short list. Hotel was great! Megan at the front desk made our check in easy. She also gave us coupons for the Rain Forest Cafe that allowed us to enjoy priority seating & a free kids meal. The hotel pool cooled us off, the breakfast filled us up, and the guest laundry came in handy when my smallest spilt her juice in my suitcase. I will stay again & I highly recommend this hotel.

1 Thank Lookeloo
Parkville, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

In the afterglow of our son's wedding we want to share the outstanding expierience we had at the Super 8 in Grapevine! Alex and his staff were wonderful! They were so accomodating to give directions to places we wanted to see, even maps that they highlighted. They made all of us feel welcomed. Everyone was so friendly from the front desk to behind the scenes folks in housekeeping.

Thank you to all for making the wedding that much more fun!!

Room Tip: All the rooms we reserved came with a refrigerator, iron and ironing board