“Great Stay”

Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I was in the area for a short trip and I had a great stay at this hotel. The front desk clerk, Megan, was very busy when I arrived to check in. She gave me her full attention and answered all of my questions, I did not feel rushed or ignored. The free shuttle service was wonderful. The driver, Ron, was nice, funny, and a very safe driver. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. I would stay again, and I will recommend the Grapevine Super 8 to my friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I was very impressed and pleased with my stay at this hotel - I have stayed at Super 8"s in the past and was not happy with them - so when I needed to get a room for a few hours before my flight I must admit I did go to the other hotels in the area first - but because of price I decided to stop at the Super 8 in Grapevine. My first impression when I drove up was a good one - the grounds were well kept and clean and then when I went into the lobby I was very impressed - It was clean and smelled good - at first the price was a little more than what I wanted to pay but the front desk clerk was VERY helpful and went out of her way to call around for me - because of "her" I decided to go ahead and stay - Rooms were very clean - I did have the chance to go to the front desk several times (to get key for laundry room - directions to the restaurant I wanted to go to) and every time I went to the front desk the clerk was friendly and helpful. I was very comfortable at this hotel and would stay there again. I would also recommend this hotel to others. Thank you guys for making my stay pleasant and renewing my faith in this hotel chain!

Room Tip: Was pleased that my smoking room was NOT over-powering like most hotel smoking rooms
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We have had very good experiences with this Super 8 location. I have no complaints & will be staying again.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I stay at this property often and the Beds are amazing. I am a Wyndham member and I have never had such wonderful beds at a property like the Super 8 Grapevine. They are comfortable like a 5 star hotel bed. Also every morning the Super 8 offers free breakfast which is wonderful something for everyone even children. I will continue to stay here.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Missed our connection at DFW, the shuttle was a welcome amenity. The room was clean, and the king size bed comfortable.
Megin was on duty, she is worth her weight in gold. I could not believe one person could handle the continous incoming phone calls as well directing the shuttle for airport pick ups and checking in guest. She maintained a friendly and competent demeanor, a definite asset to the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Hotel was very old but kept up well. Rooms were clean and basic. The beds were very hard and tough on the back but that obviously is a individual preference. The breakfast in the morning consisted of just a few things and not very extensive with different choices. The front staff was one of the nicest and accommodating personnel I have encountered. They made the stay at this hotel comfortable. This is a good place to stay for 1 night especially if you need close access to the Dallas airport. I liked having a restaurant in front of the property which made getting something to eat convenient.